6. My Favorite Game [The Cardigans]

8. Keep Me Hangin On [The Supremes]

9. Bang Bang [Cher]

10. Don't Turn Around [Ace Of Base]

11. Foolish Games [Jewel]

12. You Oughta Know [Alanis Morisette]

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

If Britney was to make a cover album, what track(s) would you want her to include? Cover songs she's performed/recorded before aren't allowed.500571.jpg.2564bd88853c5ee5ac6fad94f009a499.jpg Also Beryl Jumbo isn't allowed either.

Currently, these are some of the current song I'd like for her to cover:

(I know Umbrella was for her first, I still wanna hear her version)

and a medley of :evilpatrick:

So you're not gonna give me credit for that Janet suggestion. :chrissy:

1. Love Is All Around (by Wet Wet Wet)

2. 2 Become 1 (by Spice Girls)

3. Let Me Entertain You (by Robbie Williams)

4. Pure Shores (by All Saints)

5. Rise (by Gabrielle)

6. Sweet Dreams My LA Ex (by Rachel Stevens)

7. Trick Me (by Kelis)

8. Shake It Off (by Mariah Carey)

9. Maneater (by Nelly Furtado)

10. Boom Clap (by Charli XCX)

3 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I posted the same thread 2 weeks ago :crying2: @Dark.Knight

@Blackout2006He is stealing my threads :wendycry:

It’s okay boo :fakecry: he is under the disgusting curator team led by the snake @JordanMiller, and I am honestly disgusted by Dark.Knight , I thought he would be the light of the horrible team led by a cunning people :ohwut: but I guess he is just part of it :gloriascary: but what do you know? @Roxxy, @PokemonSpears, and @Urbanney know what they are doing is wrong, but the will be threatened from Jordan to take away their positions. We have to save Exhale @MrPieceOfMe :wendycry:
#Dark.knightiscancelledparty :didilie:
#Jordanmilleriscancelledparty :lessons:
#Curatorteamiscancelledparty :howdareyou:
https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/778375-jordanmilleriscancelledparty/ 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It’s okay boo :fakecry: he is under the disgusting curator team led by the snake @JordanMiller, and I am honestly disgusted by Dark.Knight , I thought he would be the light of the horrible team led by a cunning people :ohwut: but I guess he is just part of it :gloriascary: but what do you know? @Roxxy, @PokemonSpears, and @Urbanney know what they are doing is wrong, but the will be threatened from Jordan to take away their positions. We have to save Exhale @MrPieceOfMe :wendycry:
https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/778375-jordanmilleriscancelledparty/ 

If only @MrPieceOfMe would've given BJ a free pass to next round like he did with Glory in the latest round, I would've done something about it :nochillbrit:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5478685

• Haha 1