Britney Cover Album

On 6/10/2020 at 4:32 AM, puppylo16 said:

That song is one of the only recent works I like of Max as I feel he’s kinda lost his touch...I mean he used to make Britney sing every word so he can piece together the perfect takes, that’s why Britney said she gets really nervous working with him as he’s a perfectionist that she respects. Now I feel he makes lazy bangers. Anyways I think Britney can do this song well, she just can’t do it in his “Britney” settings as I feel every time they work together, he doesn’t try to broaden his horizons with her like make her not sing like a chipmunk or like she has a cold. I feel like he doesn’t try and it seems they outgrown each other but I think can make a unique spin on it :)

Hmmm... I think I might disagree with you on the fact Max Martin might have lost his touch... let me name a few recent songs from him I love : Delicate from Taylor, In your eyes from The Weekend, Beautiful people Ed Sheeran, 1989 Taylor Swift, I did something bad, Chained to the rhythm. What do you think ? 

I mean sure there are other songs he did that are a bit more monotone... but I think compared to all other writer/producers ; this a good amount of bops. 

Interesting that you mentioned he used to ask Britney to sing every word so he could piece the best takes together, I did not know that. :)

Maybe we should create a topic on Max Martin's songs ? I think to be honest he is being a lot of great songs, and helping artists/bands to make themselves a name with hits.