"Mood Ring" debuts at #2 on Billboard's Digital Song Sales

1 minute ago, Criminal4Britney said:

All I want is her fourth decade hot 100 entry. The youngest artist to accomplish this. That’s all I care about. All the other legends did it in the 50’s. Britney would be 38...the youngest artist EVER to chart a hot 100 hit in four consecutive decades. 

That would be neat indeed, never thought about that.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Criminal4Britney said:

All I want is her fourth decade hot 100 entry. The youngest artist to accomplish this. That’s all I care about. All the other legends did it in the 50’s. Britney would be 38...the youngest artist EVER to chart a hot 100 hit in four consecutive decades. 

What about Beyonce? Is she older?

I’m so happy such a beautiful song sold so many copies. :makeitrain:

Our next goal is to pay more attention to the streaming services because they matter more than iTunes. Especially the people who are living in the US. 

Use Spotify and Apple to stream, Amazon and iTunes for pure and Shazam to help with the radio plays. 
I remember during the Femme Fatale era was an exhaler who helped us guide with all the buying and requesting methods. Great times. :crying4: I’m not crying you are :crying4:

• Love 1