Where’s @Roxxy? :( Roxxy Appreciation Thread

JackSProductions

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I spoke to her on Instagram a few weeks ago, but then she hasn't replied the latest messages.

I even tried to lure her by telling someone found the origin of this emote: :chrissy:

Sometimes she likes my posts on Instagram, but that's it.

real housewives reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I suspect ha absence has to do with an incident that happened on here :martini:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Exhale! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Wow! Didn't know this thread would serve a second purpose.

Thank you for all the well wishes! I'm really touched. I'm going through all my 800+ notifications and my 11k+ chat messages now. It's overwhelming. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm sorry for worrying all of you. Didn't mean to. During my last night on Exhale, I went to bed thinking i'll wake up like a regular day on my bed beside Barbie, check my Instagram notifications, and then Exhale - that obviously didn't happen. Sh1t happened and I wasn't able to go back online until after more than 2 weeks. :dead_falling_wig_dying:

So I had a health scare. I almost lost my voice. I damaged my vocal chords from all the ducks I had inside my mouth. *cue music: I want you to touch that little dangly dang that's swingin in the back of my throat* But not to worry, i'm recovering now and i'd like to believe i'm almost back to full health - as some of you who follow me on Instagram have witnessed / "heard" / already know after my very powerful but pitchy rendition of Mariah Carey's Through the Rain. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:#BuyTheRaritiesAlbum on October 2 and "The Meaning of Mariah Carey" on September 29!

Thank you to everyone who messaged me in and out of Exhale! I appreciate all of you. Thank you to the people who kept me updated with all the latest entertainment and Exhale news. I'm very updated on the #FreeBritney movement thanks to @PokemonSpears.  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: And for those who messaged me here on Exhale, I will reply to all of you! I promise! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Lastly, thank you to @Jordan Miller for understanding. Always understanding and for keeping me as your Super Moderator. Always reassuring me that I will still have a place to go back to when all this is done. He's always given me the freedom and always the extra mile in understanding when something is up. I honestly could not ask for a better partner!

Also, happy for the new Super Moderators. Having them behind Jordan was such a relief and i'm really glad we have them in managing Exhale! I'm not like officially 100% back but it's already been so long. I thought it was time to check in with you guys and let you all know what's happening with me - of course there was a lot of persuading from our handsome Super Mods who I think would look good in Blue! :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: I hope y'all haven't been giving them a hard time - although I've heard some things and i'm like THIS IS BARBADOS! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'm advised to stay calm and chill so i've doing that. There's a lot of reading (Pokemon and re-reading Harry Potter) and listening to folklore and Westlife. Their music is very healing. My Kings. I'm also rewatching Sailormoon (the new VIZ english dub) and Marimar. #iconic :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Also, who here is obsessed with Ice Cream by BLACKPINK x Selena Gomez and Wap by Cardi B x Megan Thee Stallion? Cause I am! I'm particularly obsessed with this video. I watch it multiple times a day. 

I own 51% of the views of this video. It's my favorite! 💛💜

I want you all to know there was not a day where I didn't think of what's going on here. What's going on with you guys. What are the threads. What are the topics. And how thankful I am that it all happened AFTER i finished my Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge series. What a relief! Didn't want to leave you all hanging!

I love you all and I hope everyone is doing well!

HEALTH IS WEALTH!

xoxo

ROXXY 💋

17 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Thank you for all the well wishes! I'm really touched. I'm going through all my 800+ notifications and my 11k+ chat messages now. It's overwhelming. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm sorry for worrying all of you. Didn't mean to. During my last night on Exhale, I went to bed thinking i'll wake up like a regular day on my bed beside Barbie, check my Instagram notifications, and then Exhale - that obviously didn't happen. Sh1t happened and I wasn't able to go back online until after more than 2 weeks. :dead_falling_wig_dying:

So I had a health scare. I almost lost my voice. I damaged my vocal chords from all the ducks I had inside my mouth. *cue music: I want you to touch that little dangly dang that's swingin in the back of my throat* But not to worry, i'm recovering now and i'd like to believe i'm almost back to full health - as some of you who follow me on Instagram have witnessed / "heard" / already know after my very powerful but pitchy rendition of Mariah Carey's Through the Rain. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:#BuyTheRaritiesAlbum on October 2 and "The Meaning of Mariah Carey" on September 29!

Thank you to everyone who messaged me in and out of Exhale! I appreciate all of you. Thank you to the people who kept me updated with all the latest entertainment and Exhale news. I'm very updated on the #FreeBritney movement thanks to @PokemonSpears.  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: And for those who messaged me here on Exhale, I will reply to all of you! I promise! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Lastly, thank you to @Jordan Miller for understanding. Always understanding and for keeping me as your Super Moderator. Always reassuring me that I will still have a place to go back to when all this is done. He's always given me the freedom and always the extra mile in understanding when something is up. I honestly could not ask for a better partner!

Also, happy for the new Super Moderators. Having them behind Jordan was such a relief and i'm really glad we have them in managing Exhale! I'm not like officially 100% back but it's already been so long. I thought it was time to check in with you guys and let you all know what's happening with me - of course there was a lot of persuading from our handsome Super Mods who I think would look good in Blue! :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: I hope y'all haven't been giving them a hard time - although I've heard some things and i'm like THIS IS BARBADOS! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'm advised to stay calm and chill so i've doing that. There's a lot of reading (Pokemon and re-reading Harry Potter) and listening to folklore and Westlife. Their music is very healing. My Kings. I'm also rewatching Sailormoon (the new VIZ english dub) and Marimar. #iconic :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Also, who here is obsessed with Ice Cream by BLACKPINK x Selena Gomez and Wap by Cardi B x Megan Thee Stallion? Cause I am! I'm particularly obsessed with this video. I watch it multiple times a day. 

I want you all to know there was not a day where I didn't think of what's going on here. What's going on with you guys. What are the threads. What are the topics. And how thankful I am that it all happened AFTER i finished my Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge series. What a relief! Didn't want to leave you all hanging!

HEALTH IS WEALTH!

xoxo

ROXXY 💋

american horror story walking GIF by AHS

The supreme is back.

20 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

HEALTH IS WEALTH!

xoxo

ROXXY 💋

:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

20 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wap by Cardi B x Megan Thee Stallion? Cause I am!

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

So happy to have you back and in good health! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

HEALTH IS WEALTH!

xoxo

ROXXY 💋

THIS IS THE BEST THING TO COME HOME DRUNKF DROM ❤️ missed u so much Roxxy

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

HEALTH IS WEALTH!

xoxo

ROXXY 💋

70bc48f4d9f82f4403fee859e8885dc3.gif

25 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I was so sad when you weren’t here for the WAP thread. Not to many Exhalers liked it when it first came out. We would have killed that thread 

tenor.gif?itemid=18035279

This is so crazy cause on the very many times I sit and wonder what's going on here, I did expect you to be a Wap stan! I was right! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Why's Exhale not crazy over this song. It's such a mood and a bop! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: There's so many things I could say to my menses that are taken from the song. 

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

This is so crazy cause on the very many times I sit and wonder what's going on here, I did expect you to be a Wap stan! I was right! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Why's Exhale not crazy over this song. It's such a mood and a bop! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: There's so many things I could say to my menses that are taken from the song. 

I knew you would understand :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Archived