'Boys' backdrop for the Dream Within a Dream Tour

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Sunset8 said:

The Era's of Effort! I love the interludes, and backdrops just as much (or better) than the official videos. Baldhead Britney slowly growing wild hair, turns into a robot, bends the bars of her cage/prison with her booty, Yes!

Don’t forget she was freaking funny 

The garage band skit was funny especially when she and the female dancers were coming up with that song about washing your hair with the black girl saying “it’s dirty.” Omg they’re so funny and biggest star on the world yet she doesn’t take herself so seriously. She rarely have that relationship with her dancers anymore, they look like they had so much fun doing the interludes.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

The garage band skit was funny especially when she and the female dancers were coming up with that song about washing your hair with the black girl saying “it’s dirty.” Omg they’re so funny and biggest star on the world yet she doesn’t take herself so seriously. She rarely have that relationship with her dancers anymore, they look like they had so much fun doing the interludes.

I guess it's different when you're 19 than when you're in your mid 30/late 30s. Priorities shift, plus most of her dancers now seem way younger which is a bit harder to relate with her I bet compared to during her peak where they are all around the same range.

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I can recite that by Heart! I got the VHS from "Blockbuster" and wore it out! Even my family members remember that skit.