Which songs on Circus album do you think are Blackout rejects?

ErickGuzman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Britney_Love_Fan said:

Radar :gagasmile:

I always wondered, why was radar on both Blackout and Circus???

I have always thought Mannequin didn't fit into Circus.always felt like it would have suited Blackout more [ill admit, Mannequin is one of the very few Britney songs I don't really  like]

I feel like people forget Britney was originally meant to rerelease Blackout with new songs, but then she just ended up recording enough material for a new album. So I feel like it's hard to say in a way. But I remember that thread last year about Christopher Notes Olsen's demos and apparently Womanizer was originally recorded/demoed in 2007 and possibly intended for Blackout. 

38 minutes ago, Isla said:

I feel like people forget Britney was originally meant to rerelease Blackout with new songs

It's not that I forgot, it's just that I don't remember :pieceofwhat:

I was out of Britney's fan circle from 2004/2005-2011 even though I was aware of her situation and some of the songs. I still remember watching BTI on MTV late at night and I'm like "nice! an anime show used a Britney song (only knew it was her because it said it on the beginning of the video)" and after the video ended i'm like "so...where's the show?"

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

I was out of Britney's fan circle from 2004/2005-2011 even though I was aware of her situation and some of the songs. I still remember watching BTI on MTV late at night and I'm like "nice! an anime show used a Britney song (only knew it was her because it said it on the beginning of the video)" and after the video ended i'm like "so...where's the show?"

DDD :gloria: sorry I had to laugh at that!

Archived