What four artists would make a great modern day "Lady Marmalade?"

If a modern day "Lady Marmalade" was to be made who would you want to be part of it?

For me, I'd want Cardi B and Dua Lipa to be part of it.

Pink would be hard to replace. No current singer has her style or can pull it off with the exception of Rihanna.

Name yours! marmalde-modern.jpg.23b2fc379df94492336b12b24c828031.jpg

hol' up what? rihanna could pull off p!nk's part in lady marmalade? girl rihanna can barely sing...she's a weaker singer than britney and britney could not do p!nk's part in lady marmalade..it would be sia doing secret vocals for the base with rihanna singing over them like she's done in other songs :gloss:

personally i wouldn't want an outright remake, but a sequel could be great. 

mya - kali uchis

p!nk - lauren jauregui

lil kim - doja cat

christina - dua lipa

Mya wants to reunite with Pink, Christina Aguilera and Lil Kim for ... -> Kali Uchis - Kali Uchis Photos - 2018 Coachella Valley Music And ...

BuzzJack Music Forum > Greatest Hits Countdown: Lady Marmalade ... - > Citi Concert Series on Today Show | MediaPunch

LilKimUK🐝🇬🇧 on Twitter: "<span data-hashtag=#TBT @LilKim ('Lady Marmalade' Video ..." data-ratio="121.92" style="width:292px;height:auto;" width="984" src="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq7i4rIW4AIf4Ce.jpg" /> -> Female Rappers in 2020 (With images) | Female rappers, Celebrities ...

Christina Aguilera. LADY Marmalade, freaking luv her hair (With ... -> Pin en DUA

it just feels right tbh

I’m going to go with a similar theme in choosing up and comers like the original. Or at least those with similar moments in their career as the 2001 track. Christina, Pink and Mya were only around for about 2 years when that song came out and Lil Kim was around for 6 years so would make sense to choose females fairly new to the game

. I’d choose Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, Cardi B and Bebe Rexha :clicktina:

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block