What are your thoughts on "fellow" Exhalers who have exposed themselves as not allies of the BLM movement?

Like, how they try to spin anything about the protests and make it about "only a few bad apples in the police", or "looting and destroying small businesses is far worse than the killing of black people by vicious police offers", or even "don't trust twitter, that's ANTIFA fake news, like how can we be so sure white supremacists and bad cops have actually infiltrated the protests and are the ones actually destroying and looting"

Care to name them on this thread? Expose them? Have you read their tone-deaf, pro-racist comments in the BLM Britney-related threads on the Britney Spears forum? Are you going to speak up?

Are you going to call them out?

Is it true that Jordan was trying to prevent black and brown exhalers and allies from posting pro BLM comments?

Is Jordan truly an ally?

Do you think I will get warning points too for simply pointing out the obvious and calling out the racism and white privilege on this forum? Will I get banned for speaking up against racism and police brutality?  

Discuss.

Black Lives Matter Culture GIF by Shalita Grant - Find & Share on ...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fully in support of the movement but this thread serves no purpose but to stir up unnecessary drama, its one thing to share your feelings and opinions but you are calling people racist with no evidence to back it up. if you have an issue take it up with a mod, use the ignore feature or don't login, its literally that simple.

I'm so bored of seeing multiple threads of users "calling people out" without naming names and the constant desperate attempts to create drama, and I say that as someone who has seen and admittedly taken part in their fair share of "dramas". if you have the balls to make a thread then surely you have the balls to say it to their face? :raven:

13 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I'm fully in support of the movement but this thread serves no purpose but to stir up unnecessary drama, its one thing to share your feelings and opinions but you are calling people racist with no evidence to back it up. if you have an issue take it up with a mod, use the ignore feature or don't login, its literally that simple.

I'm so bored of seeing multiple threads of users "calling people out" without naming names and the constant desperate attempts to create drama, and I say that as someone who has seen and admittedly taken part in their fair share of "dramas". if you have the balls to make a thread then surely you have the balls to say it to their face? :raven:

I already called them out in the Britney Spears forum. Several times.

"I'm fully in support of the movement, but--"

You better stop talking now. Your racism is showing. :sickofu:

8 minutes ago, JustWendy said:
keep "ooping".

I promised that I wouldn't argue about politics on Exhale anymore, so I'll refrain from saying much. :sipney: While the video you linked is absolutely despicable, I don't see how that's relevant. I was just pointing out how ridiculous and unfounded your claim of user @Shadow. being racist was. Not only was that bold-azz claim of yours wrong, it's also not the right approach. Unless, of course, you want to provide actual evidence of said user being racist because I just don't see it. You pulled that out of your azz. Peace, I'm out of this thread. :smokney2:

3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I promised that I wouldn't argue about politics on Exhale anymore, so I'll refrain from saying much. :sipney: While the video you linked is absolutely despicable, I don't see how that's relevant. I was just pointing out how ridiculous and unfounded your claim of user @Shadow. being racist was. Not only was that bold-azz claim of yours wrong, it's also not the right approach. Unless, of course, you want to provide actual evidence of said user being racist because I just don't see it. You pulled that out of your azz. Peace, I'm out of this thread. :smokney2:

Police brutality isn't relevant to the discussion? Karen, go back to your cartoons and tone-deaf tired music video divas. :smokney2:

1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

I already called them out in the Britney Spears forum. Several times.

"I'm fully in support of the movement, but--"

You better stop talking now. Your racism is showing. :sickofu:

I'm not even going to entertain this discussion, my comments were clearly in relation to this THREAD and not at ANY point was I racist. trying to twist words to suit your own narrative isn't cute, its pathetic :awww:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I'm not even going to entertain this discussion, my comments were clearly in relation to this THREAD and not at ANY point was I racist. trying to twist words to suit your own narrative isn't cute, its pathetic :awww:

what narrative? that police are encouraged by racists in America to kill black folks?

Is that a fake narrative? You tell me, mean internet racist diva. :awww:

• Leader
2 hours ago, JustWendy said:

Is it true that Jordan was trying to prevent black and brown exhalers and allies from posting pro BLM comments?

Is Jordan truly an ally?

You literally made this up :tiffeyeroll:

There's a Black Lives Matter banner at the top of the site.

There are countless topics I've featured and created on the homepage discussing how unjust the racism is. I openly support BLM. Try harder. Be better than this, @JustWendy

11 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

You literally made this up :tiffeyeroll:

There's a Black Lives Matter banner at the top of the site.

There are countless topics I've featured and created on the homepage discussing how unjust the racism is. I openly support BLM. Try harder. Be better than this, @JustWendy

Jordan, but you didn’t acknowledge the concerning comments one of the content curators (dark knight) posted regarding the movement on a post over the weekend. And you also didn’t acknowledge his threat to ban me because I didn’t agree with him. Or his comments calling me and others “stupid” and “worthless” for disagreeing with him.

Content curators should not be allowed to speak to users that way, just like we shouldn’t be able to speak that way to them, or you, or each other in that way. Respect is a two way street, but it doesn’t seem like everyone has to follow the same rules. I’ve said some bad things on here previously, but I’ve apologized. 

I’m just saying...

• Leader
24 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Jordan, but you didn’t acknowledge the concerning comments one of the content curators (dark knight) posted regarding the movement on a post over the weekend. And you also didn’t acknowledge his threat to ban me because I didn’t agree with him. Or his comments calling me and others “stupid” and “worthless” for disagreeing with him.

Because I think it's important that some things are discussed off the public forum view. I feel like you are unhappy with me today @OnlyFacts

• Leader
3 hours ago, JustWendy said:

Care to name them on this thread? Expose them? Have you read their tone-deaf, pro-racist comments in the BLM Britney-related threads on the Britney Spears forum? Are you going to speak up?

I have decided to lock this thread. It's sole purpose is to incite negativity and harassment. It's not productive, nor does it elevate the community in any way.

If you have an issue with this or disagree, please reach out to me via PM and we can discuss privately. 

Thank you.

Archived