TWICE - MORE & MORE (Composed By: Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Zara Larsson, MNEK)

This is a release I've been waiting for for 9 months. :fakecry: The teasers absolutely killed me, and I had HUGE expectations. I was a bit worried when I saw the composition credits because I knew the song would be very Western-sounding, but I wasn't let down. :clicktina: Ngl, I hated it on first listen, but I absolutely love it now, after 3 listens. The beat does not let up, and the whole thing is just so satisfying. :martini: Plus, the MV and choreo are just chef's kiss. :yeahhh: I think the song is a perfect mix of a more Western sound and a more K-Pop sound. The instrumental is very Western-sounding. However, the melodies and hooks are very much good old K-Pop. :)
twice-more.jpg.ce307e0e82799bdbc836927b69637569.jpg

12 minutes ago, blackguillemot said:

Pre-ordered this album. Last one, "FEEL SPECIAL" was an absolute slay, all the songs are fire.

Yeah, both "Fancy You" and "Feel Special" were FLAWLESS albums. People seem to be raving about this one as well, but I haven't given it a thorough listen yet. :clicktina: Kind of a shame that only two of the songs have writing credits from the members (especially considering the fact that 5/6 songs on "Feel Special" and 4/6 on "Fancy You" did have writing credits from the members). But it's fine. :)

Just now, Invitation said:

@iAlwaysSingLive don’t kill me, but my initial thought was this song is dreadful. I feel like it took bits from different songs and was pieced together.

MV is amazing as usual.

Oh, I felt that way on first listen too. Didn't expect it would grow on me, but somehow it did. Go figure. :yeahhh: And I agree that it sounds messy and disjointed. It really gave me some major ITZY vibes in that regard. :gagacrash:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block