TWICE - MORE & MORE (Composed By: Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Zara Larsson, MNEK)

3 hours ago, Alxatc said:

I loooovveee cheer up.... have you heard Fancy tho? Or they have a new song called Oxygen too that’s really good!

I guess I listened to their all title songs (I'm kinda popular culture addicted :wontcry:) TWICE is just not my type. I can't listen to those very little girlishly  voices. For example BLACKPINK, they sound different comparing with TWICE. BLACKPINK hit me with their very first song.

2 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

I guess I listened to their all title songs (I'm kinda popular culture addicted :wontcry:) TWICE is just not my type. I can't listen to those very little girlishly  voices. For example BLACKPINK, they sound different comparing with TWICE. BLACKPINK hit me with their very first song.

Lol it’s ok I understand. Not everyone likes those type of voices. I grew up loving J-Pop and took Japanese for three years, so I guess I always kinda liked little girly voices lol. But yeah I love Whistle by BLACKPINK :cuteidk:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Alxatc said:

Lol it’s ok I understand. Not everyone likes those type of voices. I grew up loving J-Pop and took Japanese for three years, so I guess I always kinda liked little girly voices lol. But yeah I love Whistle by BLACKPINK :cuteidk:

Wow so you know how to speak/write Japanese?

I used to try learning Korean, all I could was memorizing the alphabet. But when I watch Korean dramas or tv shows, I catch some words which I know like hello, no, hey, thank you, bye etc.

Eh. BTS :parisok:

Spoiler

When I was in 4th grade, I was a huge fan of K-pop (pretty much ahead of my time :yaknow:) and my Favourite Koop artist was Hyolyn. Her song Paradise was, is and will ALWAYS be a bop :howdareyou:

The song honestly deserved better :kyliecry:

Then there was song from the group band MAMMAMOO which was a grower, but is still a bop and nostalgic.

:kyliecry:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

What are your favorite K-Pop groups / artists, guys? :) Tbh, I stan pretty much everyone. :clicktina: But TWICE and (G)I-DLE are my favorites. :yeahhh:

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

What are your favorite K-Pop groups / artists, guys? :) Tbh, I stan pretty much everyone. :clicktina: But TWICE and (G)I-DLE are my favorites. :yeahhh:

Their videos are always high quality and budget. Like that floating stage in the lake :wow: and it seems like they all had their time to shine in the mv (Sana looks so pretty I want to cry :whitney:).  It's very different from their cutesy sound but I am not really into this song :typing: My favourite Twice song is still Fancy I guess.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, 5HINee said:

Wow so you know how to speak/write Japanese?

I used to try learning Korean, all I could was memorizing the alphabet. But when I watch Korean dramas or tv shows, I catch some words which I know like hello, no, hey, thank you, bye etc.

Lol no I only understand a little, and reading is so hard, because they have kanji which is like Chinese characters... and there are like 2,000 you need to know to be fluent... I can read the two other writing systems but idk .., one day lol :fran: 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I could write a book about my addiction to k-pop groups but that'd probably bore you k-pop lucifer GIF

I'll give a short summary, chronologically:

• it all started with SHINee (5HINee, CDNee) my ultimate favorite group, they're the best of the best. I love solo works of all members.
  • and then I found out EXO via SHINee. Their song "overdose" is the best k-pop song of all times.
  • and then SUPER JUNIOR (I know they're old and kinda disliked but I was obsessed, Siwon and Kangin didn't help either lol)
  • and then BTS in 2016 when they released BS&T. The song, mv and dance hit me really hard. I've been stanning so hard since then. I know they're biggest pop group right now, but to me, they are no better than SHINee.
  • after produce 101 season 2, I found out NU'EST like the majority did. I've been a fan since 2017. Their song is "hello" is that song. They're not that popular among the groups that I mentioned but I don't know. They give me some SHINee vibes and I like it.
  • lastly I love all NCT units. (NCT 127, NCT Dream and NCT U) I highly recommend this group to you guys. They're so talented.

I also listen to some songs of various groups like:

• Blackpink
  • GOT7
  • SNSD
  • TWICE
  • VIXX
  • CROSS GENE
  • BIG BANG
  • Red Velvet
  • After School
  • AB6IX
  • Produce 101 Korea and Japan Series Songs
  • ITZY
  • Seventeen
  • Wannaone
  • SuperM
  • TVXQ
  • B.A.P
  • INFINITE
  • TXT
  • MONSTA X
  • Lee Seung Gi
  • I.O.I
  • and so many OST

I'm very ashamed of myself right now:wontcry:

2 hours ago, Alxatc said:

Lol no I only understand a little, and reading is so hard, because they have kanji which is like Chinese characters... and there are like 2,000 you need to know to be fluent... I can read the two other writing systems but idk .., one day lol :fran: 

I hope you will achieve your goal one day :kiss:

11 hours ago, 5HINee said:

Please listen to G idle. They're hard hitting, not cuteish, they are like blackpink on *********! 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Please listen to G idle. They're hard hitting, not cuteish, they are like blackpink on *********! 

actually I listened to their all titles as well, I even wanted so yeon to be a member of I.O.I (didn't happen anyway). But I tend to forget about them somehow:wontcry: for example I like uh oh so much when they released it but the song didn't receive good review as far as I know and I was like huh?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block