Lou M Taylor Speaks up about #BlackLivesMatter

Kuzco

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

Okay but hopefully we get a BRITNEY’S LIFE MATTERS TOO post from this witch when this nightmare is over 

tumblr_m7w3yhAcQJ1r40zm8o1_500.gif

I know this is a very sensitive topic but it’s kinda unfair that this gets highlighted in the media and people rallied up to fight the cause but when Britney’s basic human rights are taken away, it gets looked over because she’s white, blonde and a celebrity. I get it, he died but I also think it’s unfair that Britney is in legal slavery, like racism and slavery shouldn’t even be exist by now like we have so much advancements in science and technology yet our morals and values are still stuck in the 50s. 

I don't think Lou is the one who posts for Britney. There's a company to do that, Cassie is one of the main forces behind It.

Lou has been very smart about this, all the messages were well done. Unlike the Asghari self absorbed ***

This also proves how fake some "woke" people can be. She also claims to be pro gays, yet we know about the church she supports. 

Self proclaimed as a feminist, yet she think it's fine withdraw the rights from a woman for more than a decade.

She preachs about decency, and promotes Chris Brown.

She is all fake, but smart.

3 hours ago, Kuzco said:

oh wow :ohwut:

She didn't have to snap like this :jl:

EZXrn-pXkAA-afr?format=jpg

EZXrn-oXYAI5tcb?format=jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe using up all of Britney's money and living in a mansion has changed her rotten mind after all:barbie:

Yes Lou, we know you're doing it for pure peer pressure, but hey, at least make "Britney" post something similar on "her" account and get ppl  off her back. K? thanks Lou.:chrissy:

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I know this is a very sensitive topic but it’s kinda unfair that this gets highlighted in the media and people rallied up to fight the cause but when Britney’s basic human rights are taken away, it gets looked over because she’s white, blonde and a celebrity. I get it, he died but I also think it’s unfair that Britney is in legal slavery, like racism and slavery shouldn’t even be exist by now like we have so much advancements in science and technology yet our morals and values are still stuck in the 50s. 

Britney's story on a personal/professional level is very dark with great abuses, nothing to do with the idea of society and what her team wants to sell and what her fans want to believe.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I don't think Lou is the one who posts for Britney. There's a company to do that, Cassie is one of the main forces behind It.

Lou has been very smart about this, all the messages were well done. Unlike the Asghari self absorbed ***

This also proves how fake some "woke" people can be. She also claims to be pro gays, yet we know about the church she supports. 

Self proclaimed as a feminist, yet she think it's fine withdraw the rights from a woman for more than a decade.

She preachs about decency, and promotes Chris Brown.

She is all fake, but smart.

I always knew she uses a service for Britney’s account, though I always assumed it’s under her staff so she can justify the expense when doing those annual audits. Like “look Britney only makes this much because she uses these many services for her business” (and they are probably empty corporations) At least that’s my logic of how Britney’s income is always so low.

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I always knew she uses a service for Britney’s account, though I always assumed it’s under her staff so she can justify the expense when doing those annual audits. Like “look Britney only makes this much because she uses these many services for her business” (and they are probably empty corporations) At least that’s my logic of how Britney’s income is always so low.

I don't know exactly how It works but I heard about this woman called Cassie for quite some time. Recently lawyers for Britney talked about this company that runs Britney Facebook, crowd surf. Then I saw she is the co-founder. Kim Petras and this Loren are Larry clients, the last tweet I post they RT. The girl in this Britney post is Loren.

What I realized is that crowd surf promotes Larry and Lou clients, even The Zone thing (Cassie was there  opening day with employees from tristar). So It might have this connection. It's normal big celebrities have a team to help them with social media, but with Britney certain things are extreme.

Clearly it's not only Facebook. I won't post stuff about this woman account, but in the twitter link you can see who she is.

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I don't know exactly how It works but I heard about this woman called Cassie for quite some time. Recently lawyers for Britney talked about this company that runs Britney Facebook, crowd surf. Then I saw she is the co-founder. Kim Petras and this Loren are Larry clients, the last tweet I post they RT. The girl in this Britney post is Loren.

What I realized is that crowd surf promotes Larry and Lou clients, even The Zone thing (Cassie was there  opening day with employees from tristar). So It might have this connection. It's normal big celebrities have a team to help them with social media, but with Britney certain things go to a weird extreme.

Clearly it's not only Instagram. I won't post stuff about this woman account, but in the twitter link you can see who she is.

Yeah it’s not that she has a team posting for her, it’s that we are dealing with a shady woman and their reputation is all about being in control in every aspect. It’s me speculating but they definitely have a mutual relationship it just seems more shady than just a simple PR company.

Archived