Lou M Taylor Speaks up about #BlackLivesMatter

Kuzco

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't it ironic that a country that prides itself on being innovative and ahead of the game is so backwards when it comes to race? the fact that racism especially towards the black community is such a big problem in 2020 is astounding

5 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

She doesn't have any money :idkney:

Same :hiii:

But I still made a donation with my credit card, so, here's the link, Lou.

https://www.communityjusticeexchange.org/nbfn-directory?fbclid=IwAR0MofLGHWcl8h9elrpb65MvCdJb75rEjehfoT8Tod3fGQaxiJLmX0Z_YW0

I'm sure she reads this (like probs for real does or has some look into it for her) so what are other good charities we want Lou/Britney to donate to.

Don't say the Britney Spears Foundation.

• Content Curators
59 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

isn't it ironic that a country that prides itself on being innovative and ahead of the game is so backwards when it comes to race? the fact that racism especially towards the black community is such a big problem in 2020 is astounding

Part of it comes from people who doesn’t believe oppression and racism is still rampant in this country 

1 hour ago, VCTR said:

Same :hiii:

But I still made a donation with my credit card, so, here's the link, Lou.

https://www.communityjusticeexchange.org/nbfn-directory?fbclid=IwAR0MofLGHWcl8h9elrpb65MvCdJb75rEjehfoT8Tod3fGQaxiJLmX0Z_YW0

I'm sure she reads this (like probs for real does or has some look into it for her) so what are other good charities we want Lou/Britney to donate to.

Don't say the Britney Spears Foundation.

I am so sad that Britney Spears Foundation has been earmarked for something as horrible as Mercy Ministries.Lou M.Taylor is a really nasty person.I just want this to end so she ends up in jail.

2 hours ago, Kuzco said:

oh wow :ohwut:

She didn't have to snap like this :jl:

EZXrn-pXkAA-afr?format=jpg

EZXrn-oXYAI5tcb?format=jpg

EZXroEjXQAA_Uml?format=jpg&name=large

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe using up all of Britney's money and living in a mansion has changed her rotten mind after all:barbie:

Wow! Can’t believe Britney’s been that active about BLM :qtbrit:

Oops! Wrong Britney account :jl:

Archived