Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

3 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

Face the fact, Britney can’t do Super Bowl solo because she doesn’t have a huge song like that, even a song like waka waka. 

:wtf:

Slave 4 U's performance snake and Toxic's diamond dress are very upset right now :weirdmeout:

And the whole of Mars, for that matter :yeahhh:

You wanna be pardoned? You better work, work :brityes: because she won't hear it if you Scream & Shout :mhm:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Gioney said:

We Obviously better than her team!!! 

Anyway if I'd be them I would pay people to react on utube and to dance it On tiktok. And today I'd be Releasing a lyric video, while tomorrow the official one. 

In the beginning she getting ready to face her day looking in the mirror, many old tvs behind her with her videos, on the frase which role should i take. Then she undresses and reach Sam in the bath alreadyt filled with soap bubbles. They kiss and then she carries him to bed, when he falls asleep she goes out of her house for dancing, dressed as a **** witch and she does a coreography on the final of the song ❤🍾

Ahahah the witch part! 

Expectations

anjelica huston witch GIF

Reality

britney spears witch GIF by T. Kyle

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

Face the fact, Britney can’t do Super Bowl solo because she doesn’t have a huge song like that, even a song like waka waka. 

Maybe her songs are not too inspirational (exc: Work B**, Stronger) but what are you talking about?!  her songs are huge, the impact of the songs like BOMT, OIDIA, TOXIC, SLAVE,  GIMME MORE are HUGE that waka waka or shakiras other songs could only dream about..  

• Love 2
  • Like 2