Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Lmao Jordan this bird :imacat:. I thought there was one in my room 

I nearly just jumped out of my skin and crapped my pants at the same time from that bird!!  I'm on my laptop, but normally on my phone, and forgot how loud my volume was!

scared wake up GIF

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I feel like a moron, but could you explain the chart to me?

follow me please GIF

iTunes chart? this is not a shady post right? :chrissy:

as far as I know, the song is still selling but not much as it used to, comparing the other songs, so it gets dark red.

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

iTunes chart? this is not a shady post right? :chrissy:

as far as I know, the song is still selling but not much as it used to, comparing the other songs, so it gets dark red.

Hahahahaha.  I'm cracking up.  I promise it's not a shady post.  I meant the whole green and red chart you were referring to.  I didn't know what the green and red colors meant.

3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Hahahahaha.  I'm cracking up.  I promise it's not a shady post.  I meant the whole green and red chart you were referring to.  What does the red and green mean?

basically green is good, red is bad. green song means selling more than red song.

I'm giving this lil information. if I'm wrong, somebody, feel free to correct me :jl:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Anyone who needs to be gifted the song who hasn’t already purchased, dm me I’m feeling generous :)  (US fans only or else it wouldn’t count) 

Can we gift from our phones or just desktops/laptops? I was trying to give a copy to someone but couldn’t find the option on my phone

12 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Can we gift from our phones or just desktops/laptops? I was trying to give a copy to someone but couldn’t find the option on my phone

I gifted the song to my sister today, but it had to be done on my laptop.  I believe you're only able to gift the entire album from your phone.

• Love 1