Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

7 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

I think so. Work ***** didnt hit #1 and Make Me was on top for only a few hours before Fadty took over

Didn’t Work ***** hit #1, but for only like a few hours before Wrecking Ball took over again? Or am I wrong? 

Make Me deserved more :(

4 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I hate red updates but she’s still holds that #1 :blast:

and glory is rising too.. last time I’ve checked glory was on #27 now it’s #17 :blast:

At least her lead hasn’t decreased by much because the 2nd place song is decreasing also! 

Also can’t believe Glory is top20 on iTunes again! :o

• Love 3

Mood Ring is a strong song. It’s very dark and moody. It should have been on Glory from the get go instead of What U Need. I just don’t understand her teams logic sometimes. The single choices were poor for Glory. She’s needing a really good radio friendly song that is going to catch on but also something unique to her. I thought If I’m Dancing was the perfect song for her. She sounded great and it was also something different. People I know who don’t even listen to Britney say “play that song with the funny tune at the start”. Mood Ring could have also been a possible single and this just shows it.

I really wish things weren’t so messy and she still cared about her career.

• Love 3