Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

• Content Curators
44 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Got it here in the UK! Literally dropped at 00:00 :yeahhh: We also in the UK finally got the new cover :) 

8703-ED70-4218-48-C5-B822-4-D3113-FEE638

Can you find the Explicit version. I tried to buy it in iTunes store but then only saw Clean Lyrics version of the album.

8 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

We need them to release a compilation of all of her unreleased tracks 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣 THE BRITNEY ARMY DEMANDS IT 🗣🗣🗣🗣

Call it "The Demanded Album" and include all unreleased and bonus tracks currently not available to stream! :letitburn:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

I think since Jamie isn't conservator anymore Britney's requests go through her temporary conservator. She might have requested to fire Larry (again). Britney is doing what she can such as the album cover change and releasing Mood Ring as appreciation for the free britney movement which allowed her to have some control back now.

Highly doubt this. The album cover change coincided with news articles about Britney’s supposed dementia and how she isn’t allowed to get pregnant going viral. Now we have news reports of her being checked into a mental health facility on the day when Gaga is going to be dominating most pop culture news along with releasing Mood Ring? It sounds way too coincidental for me. Her team knows how to pander to us and they’re doing a great job. By finally acknowledging the Free Britney movement (by posting the pics of her with the chains) it’s giving fans a false sense of hope. It’s a smart business move. Let’s not be naive here.

• Love 1

Mood Ring (By Demand) is now available to stream on Spotify in the UK. I’ve just listened to the song for the first time ever, and it’s very clear instantly that it was from the “Glory” sessions and fits well sonically with the album - a good mid-tempo song in keeping with the likes of “Make Me”, “Just Luv Me” etc. She also sounds good on it. I like the vibe. A nice little gem for fans to appreciate, I can see why it may have been left off the main album though, as there were stronger efforts. 

My overall rating: 3/5 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I always pictured this photoshoot as the Mood Ring music video (I'm crazy like that :haha: ) 

bf2e79a7aa41c9cd5b05bc7aaae46cd3.jpg

Just like this picture is the Better video to me

Britney-Spears:-Piece-Of-Me-Photoshoot-2016--01.jpg

And this  is If I'm Dancing

tumblr_o09s4eoiv21qav3b2o1_1280.jpg?w=648

And with a darker tone this could've been Coupure Électrique

asy-9cmxBL9eroWVuzGvYPwmDs6vurGIV4yMbpHb

You just gave me an e rection.

I hope we get a music video. :clown: 

Britney's hair extensions look surprisingly fresh for a quarantine. She's in perfect shape, and it looks like she got some new fillers too. :clown:

Maybe it was all for a surprise music video release of Mood Ring. :clown:

Or maybe they filmed it long time ago but it was scrapped after Sloppy Party flopped and after they saw Glory randomly chart again they decided to revisit it and release it because they know for sure fans are starving for anything right now. :clown:

• Love 1