Forgotten late 90s teen pop suggestions please...

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Taste! And yeah it's good you went off topic cause the truth is it's actually hard looking for "forgotten" late 90s teen pop because teen-pop really boomed in the late 90s (thanks to Britney, credited for reviving teen pop in the late 90s). That's why it's so hard to find ones for this topic. :imacat:

Hmmm that’s true tbh, I think I meant Europop or cheesy pop :/ bit silly of me marilyn monroe idgaf GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

OKAY SIT DOWN CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO GO OFF!

Girl, do you know who we really did dirty? VITAMIN C

First of all, you can say that I'm a dreamer  and you think that's all cool but her second album, MORE, runs my entire world. Screw the first album. Screw "Smile". Screw "Graduation". I'm here for "The Itch", "That Was Then, This Is Now", and "She Talks About Love". Oh, and the iconic cover of "I Know What Boys Like". Spoiler: boys like ME! Not you. ME!

I stan SO HARD that look at this right here on this day:

vcp.thumb.jpg.a61fba71339c00aed063c1936e

Also, I've been having issues cause bought a cassette tape of "More" and it's fn SEALED! So here's the dilemma: Keep it mint or open it and see those liner notes? I love a hype sticker but also ugh I wanna see! Help me!! Thoughts?

PS the whole album to me is very Britney (album 3) but came out before Britney. Also, that cover is giving me LIFE!

And don't you dare even mention her American Idol-esc reality show.

• Love 6
On 5/27/2020 at 1:52 AM, VCTR said:

OKAY SIT DOWN CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO GO OFF!

Girl, do you know who we really did dirty? VITAMIN C

First of all, you can say that I'm a dreamer  and you think that's all cool but her second album, MORE, runs my entire world. Screw the first album. Screw "Smile". Screw "Graduation". I'm here for "The Itch", "That Was Then, This Is Now", and "She Talks About Love". Oh, and the iconic cover of "I Know What Boys Like". Spoiler: boys like ME! Not you. ME!

I stan SO HARD that look at this right here on this day:

vcp.thumb.jpg.a61fba71339c00aed063c1936e0c8035.jpg

Also, I've been having issues cause bought a cassette tape of "More" and it's fn SEALED! So here's the dilemma: Keep it mint or open it and see those liner notes? I love a hype sticker but also ugh I wanna see! Help me!! Thoughts?

PS the whole album to me is very Britney (album 3) but came out before Britney. Also, that cover is giving me LIFE!

And don't you dare even mention her American Idol-esc reality show.

I’m late but b. Can I just say why is vitamin C such a rare gem ? I’ve never even considered she existed lol huh GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block