Forgotten late 90s teen pop suggestions please...

3 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

Hoku!!! Willa Ford, Anastasia, M2M, b*witched, and if you’re in America, you might’ve missed the awesomeness that is Geri Halliwell’s solo career! Look at Me is a late 90’s anthem! 

Hmm I’m not into Geri halliwell tbh, but Melanie c wow

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

Hoku!!! Willa Ford, Anastasia, M2M, b*witched, and if you’re in America, you might’ve missed the awesomeness that is Geri Halliwell’s solo career! Look at Me is a late 90’s anthem! 

Yesss! I played Mi Chico Latino on my radio show the other day, our @Roxxy is also well informed on Geri's solo stuff

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

I think u guys really outdid yourselves by finding these for me:yaknow: I love all of you guys who made an effort for ME ALL ME :whiteladydance:

anytime! let me know if you want me to keep digging! 

I love music.........it's why we're all here! <3 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block