Britney actually sang LIVE on ABC Special television concert (2003)

Sakisbitch

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

👀 that’s so cool you went, any other interesting anecdotes?

Britney must’ve been having a DAY because she was not having the multiple takes. Each performance you could tell she wanted to be anywhere but there. She didn’t interact with the fans and kinda just did her thing. It was a fun experience, tho. 

41 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Britney must’ve been having a DAY because she was not having the multiple takes. Each performance you could tell she wanted to be anywhere but there. She didn’t interact with the fans and kinda just did her thing. It was a fun experience, tho. 

Omg you just described current-ney!!! But I can't understand it cause she slayed every performance and especially on slave 4 u she was extra -happy !!!

7 hours ago, PZHSB said:

How did you get tickets?

17 hours ago, Roxxy said:

With the level of choreography she is doing for this ABC special and the Wonder Woman energy she is giving, i'm glad they didn't use the vocals on the mic feed cause those aren't it. :nonono:

I was about to say the same, like yikes imagine if there literally was no playback lol 

9 hours ago, PZHSB said:

To me, it just confirms-and again reiterates my point-that she should have signed a very different contract after 2004-2005, giving her complete control over her music, sound and image.  I just believe she had exhausted the existing-set up of career after four albums. 

She didn't take control" of her career in 2004-2006 with her reality show or starting a family because she still resigned a creatively freedom-less contract with Jive.

The only reason why Circus was successful was because it was spun as a comeback specifically after her public personal issues.  And that really was the only comeback.

On 5/25/2020 at 12:36 PM, Tear the floor up up said:

Her choosing when to sing/lip sync is so fascinating to me, especially in the early days. Like does she go by if she can bothered? Or does her team have final say?

I really don’t get it when and how they chose if it’ll be with live Vocals. I mean sometimes the most dance heavy performances MATM more often had live vocals than ballads. And sometimes not.. 

It makes the show so much better even is she just sings over the track or gives out a few growls. I don’t understand why they stopped it.

well she stopped altogether in the second half of her career and only counts to three or asks if the theater is beautiful..
Once every 5-6 years when the constellation of the planets are right, she gives us some live vocals. (Terms ans conditions apply)

On 5/25/2020 at 10:42 AM, Alexa said:

I’d love to know where this was from too.

They added the recording demo vocals to it. That's not a real live vocal, if she did, she'd be out of breath most of the time cuz of all the dancing.

Archived