Britney actually sang LIVE on ABC Special television concert (2003)

Sakisbitch

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sakis***** said:

Not really. What the audience heard was exactly what we can hear in the DVD. She had her mic turned on and actually sang over the CD track for a bunch of songs (except boys / slave and bomt), but this video is enhanced using a technique called "Mr removed". The played with the channels and tried to lower the lipsynchin as much as possible.

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Her choosing when to sing/lip sync is so fascinating to me, especially in the early days. Like does she go by if she can bothered? Or does her team have final say?

Her choosing when to sing/lip sync is so fascinating to me, especially in the early days. Like does she go by if she can bothered? Or does her team have final say?

Lmao I always imagined the first time Britney lip sang her voice was hoarse from touring the malls and opening for NSYNC so Larry was like “well just play the track and you mouth the words”, Britney was like “but isn’t that like cheating??” And Larry reassures her “no no no Janet & Micheal do it all the time, its normal.” And thus it began ;) My imagination lmao

She was still singing with the intention that the track vocals would make up for the parts she didnt sing. Dubbing them completely was probably the best choice.

Pre-recording better vocals would have been the better choice, but they were never about that life. :yaknow:

13 minutes ago, Alexa said:

I’d love to know where this was from too.

Isn't it possible it's from that promo performance in a club in Las Vegas ? We never had videos just pictures of her, she's wearing a white top and blue jeans and also holding a microphone through the whole thing. 

3 hours ago, Avatar said:

Someone posted that one on fb yesterday, I'm assuming the same person uploaded all of them.

3 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Came here for unedited Everytime vocals. 

They're pretty painful to be honest. But that's because she obviously didn't mean to sing live and wasn't paying attention to her singing. She was like singing to herself while mouthing to the words, don't know how to explain it better. 

Archived