Favourite and Least Favourite Unreleased Track

3 minutes ago, dbagswag said:

someone else correct me if i'm wrong but strip and candy from strangers isn't britney. i know for sure candy is myah

3 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

Strip is sung by Brooke Hogan, and Candy From Strangers by Myah Marie I think...

Yeah when it comes to Strip yes it was sung by someone else but I remember back like 10 years ago when I found it on YouTube it was written that it was Britney song and therefore I always think of this as her song and I believed it for years 😂

Candy as I remember was rumored to be in Circus and I loved it back in the time. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I can't pick a favorite, most of them are so good. Everything britmas, blackout outtakes, circus outtakes, early stuff. I guess I would pick She'll Never Be Me because that's the first one I was obsessed with.

Least favorites though definitely ML&H, This Kiss, Mad Love, Pleasure You, and Ouch. I think if there was more work on the production of those though they could've been better. 

2 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Yeah when it comes to Strip yes it was sung by someone else but I remember back like 10 years ago when I found it on YouTube it was written that it was Britney song and therefore I always think of this as her song and I believed it for years 😂

Candy as I remember was rumored to be in Circus and I loved it back in the time. 

I liked Candy too back then. Myah has done way too much stuff for Britney. I was once fooled that Feet on the Ground was Britney too but obviously it was Myah but I still love that song!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Theodor said:

I’m sorry guys but wasn’t it confirmed in a recent Q&A that Unbroken wasn’t Britney? People keep picking that song idontknowney.gif

where? i'm shocked to hear. i just re-listened and there are some moments where i'm questioning if it's her but other moments where i can clearly hear her vocal habits. but the vocals are so computerized/autotuned it's hard to tell

not this when u gon pull it slander, she gave us a cultural reset and when we needed her most she vanished

favorite: baby boy cuz it gives me that mid 2000s britney flavour that only hardcore stans know about. like the emotional complexity or whateva

least favorite: that wretched collab with k-fed :imacat:

• Haha 2

Favorite leaked song will always Be all that she wants, I'm still pissed we came close to a Britney and Ace of Base collaboration, But according to Ulf "Buddha" Ekberg of the original artist that made the song,  Her Management and label was against it from the start. The group still has the collaboration with Britney in the vault, Unfortunately they couldn't release it in the Just issued UK 11 CD box set due to needing permission to use her vocals. 

10 hours ago, dbagswag said:

I can't pick a favorite, most of them are so good. Everything britmas, blackout outtakes, circus outtakes, early stuff. I guess I would pick She'll Never Be Me because that's the first one I was obsessed with.

Least favorites though definitely ML&H, This Kiss, Mad Love, Pleasure You, and Ouch. I think if there was more work on the production of those though they could've been better. 

Money Love and Happiness is a bop :crying1:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Faves:Shell never be me,Guilty,Strangest Love,Love 2 love U,Pleasure you,Dramatic,Sugarfall,Little me,Mona Lisa,When I say so

Least Faves:911,This kiss (love the beat and chorus but can't stand the warbly verses.):beynah:

Taste:queenflopga: