Favourite and Least Favourite Unreleased Track

State of Grace is THE song I'd love to have in a perfect quality, this song is so unreal, I wish we could get Little Me, Rebellion (for sure!!) and Sorry Adam (that song could have be so incredible with Britney voice on it - and a Tropico/Onyx Hotel's Garden like video !).

Difficult to chose the bad one, let me think... maybe Luv The Heart Away.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Faves: 

• Mona Lisa (the kiss fm version). She sounds pitchy at times but the candidness and rawness in her vocals really brings it home 
  • Abroad. It would've worked on Circus quite well, the theme of freedom and escape has brit written all over it
  • Rebellion. I mean duh!! its probably the most mysterious track she ever recorded..
  • Dramatic. I love the **** you attitiude. ALSO the youre so- dra- ma- tic lower register is iconic
  • Look Who's Talking. I love that brit wrote it.. does anyone know why it ultimately went to BoA? 
  • ALSO.. I would love to hear brits Whiplash
  • ALSOOOO... It feels nice is amazing... low key want a rap album lol

Least Faves:

• Guilty. I always thought she sounded awful... but that could also be the production

SO MANY GEMS :makeitrain:

Edited by Itfeelskindagood
  • Like 1