General Thoughts thread

Body ache

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
36 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Post your general thoughts and discussions here.

Jordans going to ban me for coming for Myah I just know it.

theweekend

Haha I won’t. I want Exhalers to uplift others and make this place a safe space. There is so much negativity out there on the Internet, and it’s important to me to give people a community where they can get away from that. That’s why I wanted you to turn things around regarding your Myah comments. I’m sure she will address the song. Totally cool to ask her about it. But how you frame a question is very important. 

It’s not what you say it’s how you say it :) 

got nothing but love for you!

4 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Haha I won’t. I want Exhalers to uplift others and make this place a safe space. There is so much negativity out there on the Internet, and it’s important to me to give people a community where they can get away from that. That’s why I wanted you to turn things around regarding your Myah comments. I’m sure she will address the song. Totally cool to ask her about it. But how you frame a question is very important. 

It’s not what you say it’s how you say it :) 

got nothing but love for you!

Thanks bb. I edited my post.

I'm happy site activity is picking up. Exhale on the rise. :barbie:

To all the new members that have registered on Exhale for the last 3 days, we are sooo happy to have you guys.

WELCOME to Exhale! 💛
happy pokemon GIF

It's about time you came out of the shadows, stay for the community!

Archived