Happy Birthday, Cher!

Happy Birthday, Cher. 

I made a tweet sharing the original artwork of Heart of Stone, as well as the official replacement cover (given its creepy appearance and what appears to make a skull).

Fun facts: 

• It's her first US Billboard top ten.
  • Houses her biggest hit since the 70s at that time with "If I Could Turn Back Time."
  • It was her second album of rock music. 

She never was a dance artist, but originally a rock act.

"Believe" only happened thanks to the success of Ray Of Light. Cher was hesitant about transitioning to dance music. She felt for awhile she'd be looked at as a sell out but eventually accepted it. 

Happy birthday!

890544931_images-2020-05-21T043620_707.jpeg.2d9453d2d5fe6d540fdc2bb841fc9040.jpeg

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Happy Birthday Cher. 

I made a tweet sharing the original artwork of Heart of Stone. And the official replacement cover. Given to the creepy appearance and what appears to make a skull. 

Fun facts. 

It's her first US Billboard top ten.

Houses her biggest hit since the 70s at that time with If I could turn back time. It was her second album of Rock music. 

She never was a dance artist. She was originally a rock act. Believe only happened thx to the Success of Ray of light. Cher was hesitant about transitioning to dance music. She felt for awhile a sell out. But eventually accepted it. 

Happy birthday cher. 

890544931_images-2020-05-21T043620_707.jpeg.2d9453d2d5fe6d540fdc2bb841fc9040.jpeg

That's my favorite era of hers. Love the late 80's/early 90's rock phase. And I always preferred the original artwork, it's so much cooler!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN 

va va voom GIF

1 minute ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

Yep, she is

jk

a parasite word, also i don't know how to compare, i must say that i have a task ahaead, listen to Cher's discography

What’s a parasite word? :didilie:

I love everything about Cher forever and alwayssssss:didilie:

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block