Lucky music video in 4K 60FPS!

7 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

You’re absolutely right dear.

Your work on this masters is remarkable, RCA should get in contact with you to replace the vevo low quality videos we have. keep it up!

I’m looking forward for your next works.

ps: I wonder if you have the link for stronger since I love that too. I couldn’t find it.

Oh thank you so much!

Here is Stronger (even if I'm not satisfacted by the results, the edit is not that perfect like my newer videos but I think I will re-do it):

5 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Look I really appreciate your effort, but they are just terrible for all the reason. 60fps is something that should never happen unless you have their masters from the producers to begin with. plus those editing really make the music videos out of context and confusing.

look for this instead: 

Are you serious? This guy is being creative and making efforts and delivering nice stuff. It may not be your cup of tea, but it definitely is NOT "terrible". Wow...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Are you serious? This guy is being creative and making efforts and delivering nice stuff. It may not be your cup of tea, but it definitely is NOT "terrible". Wow...

sorry came out rude. 

sorry @MSTAR good work is appreciated. you should try to upscale the videos with the AI method. imo

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

sorry came out rude. 

sorry @MSTAR good work is appreciated. you should try to upscale the videos with the AI method. imo

Don't worry, you're not rude, I understand that you don't like the fact it was 60FPS etc. It's true that I can't make a perfect upscale, I use Topaz, which uses AI actually, it's an expensive software with After Effects. 

But the results won't be the same as your Vimeo/YouTube videos upscales because they use the rare mastered videos and ripped correctly from the DVD, I use only leaked masters and TV broadcasts masters.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Don't worry, you're not rude, I understand that you don't like the fact it was 60FPS etc. It's true that I can't make a perfect upscale, I use Topaz, which uses AI actually, it's an expensive software with After Effects. 

But the results won't be the same as your Vimeo/YouTube videos upscales because they use the rare mastered videos and ripped correctly from the DVD, I use only leaked masters and TV broadcasts masters.

try to do with the masters dvd sources. dont upscale with the video one, actually upscale with the Gigapixel frame by frame. I can tell you how to do it if you want. its not hard but it just takes a while to do it... :goat:

yeah I just dislike 60fps. they are artificial and its weird to see music videos edited. altho the work is indeed good. it was a challenging method. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

@Stifler's Mom @GODNEYSPEARS99

If you really don't like the 60FPS, you can watch all of my videos in 24FPS on YouTube online of your smartphone or tablet using a web browser, it can go up 2160p without 60FPS, hope it would looks better than 60FPS for you! :)

Edit: The frame rate would be a little lower than 24 FPS if I'm correct, but still looks better than the "strange" smooth of the synthetic 60FPS that you don't like.

19 hours ago, MSTAR said:

I'm doing right now Gimme More, but well, I need the Michael Cromy's version (Funeral) but it's mastered only in 360p and its size is 21mb... I wonder how I can enhance its quality... :haha:

I'm doing right now Gimme More, but well, I need the Michael Cromy's version (Funeral) but it's mastered only in 360p and its size is 21mb... I wonder how I can enhance its quality... :haha:

I’m not great with all the technical talk but why don’t you use the 360p clips and add some sort of vintage effect like cam VHS or 2000s paparazzi video effect or something to hide the lack of quality? Her walking down the street with a paparazzi effect could be dope & be reminiscent of what she went through in 2007.

• Love 1

I’m not great with all the technical talk but why don’t you use the 360p clips and add some sort of vintage effect like cam VHS or 2000s paparazzi video effect or something to hide the lack of quality? Her walking down the street with a paparazzi effect could be dope & be reminiscent of what she went through in 2007.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Great idea! I think I will that, I already enhanced the video but it just look now like real 480p or slightly 720p but definetly not 4K lol. So I think I will add some vintage effects, I think I saw a vintage version of it on internet but still, I will create another version with better quality. Thanks for the suggestion!