Petition to bring all the reactions back @JordanMiller

Illegally EATEN

Imagine my surprise when a couple of days ago on Exhale, I discovered that most of the "reactions" to posts had been removed, leaving only 4 boring reactions- love, thumbs up, thumbs down, and lol! :sobbing:

Where is the "fire"? Where is the "thank you"? Where is the forever useful "yin yang"? Where is the "wow"? This is unacceptable! :nyschool:

Im a very descriptive person and I need all those reactions to properly communicate my real life reactions. As much as I need the emoticons! :kyliecry:

Not only that, but all of these reactions on posts up until now have been erased! :wendycry: What the hell, its like erasing a part of history! :wendycry: Why do that?

I petition that they be returned. Thank you.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m impartial to this because there’s so many to choose that I get overwhelmed picking the right one but sometimes those other emotes do come in handy :yaknow:

See in a normal world Id have reacted to this with a "wow" 

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Yeah few ones that we have are tragic af :yaknow:

And to this with a "thank you",

But apparently @JordanMiller doesnt want us to live in a normal world :wendycry:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

So true I need them all back!:peasants: well except for the yin-yang...I guess I could live without that...but I never ever understood what’s the point of a yin-yang like a 50/50 agree and disagree? Explain @DonoDotto

Its like half agree half disagree. Great compromise when debating whether to like or not react at all :goat:

The Ying Yang remove a reputation point and give 10 points, original. :ehidk: No seriously, they were great but sometimes, idk what to choose and pick the good one. Also, I don't like to use the dislike reaction because I don't want to remove a reputation point to someone... Again it's just me, I try to avoid this reaction to not make feel bad the person I have him this reaction. :ipass:

Archived