#JusticeForSlumberParty "Slumber Party" Remixes Currently #2 on ITunes Pop and MV Also Top 4

1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I would have did 'Love me Down" the gp don't know that song & they would have instantly listened to it. I'm pretty sure it would probably catch fire because its a sick *** song

The gp doesn’t know Slumber Party either and this brings attention to the best underrated music video she’s our out in a long time 

10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s #24 right now :tifftear:

I dont see it at 24 either...are we talking itunes overall sales charts? I’m looking at the US overall songs chart on the itunes app and dont see it 

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes it’s the overall sales chart 

Weird....dont see it....all I see is MV at #5 now. Even when I check live data sites like kworb.net its not on overall songs chart either.  

EDIT: Never mind..found it...its in ALBUMS chart since it’s an “EP” w the remixes....was looking naturally looking at singles charts since SP is a single

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s the remix EP and now it’s at 21. Slowly look through each one and refresh your browser 

Never mind..found it...its in ALBUMS chart since it’s an “EP” w the remixes....was looking naturally looking at singles charts since SP is a single