#JusticeForSlumberParty "Slumber Party" Remixes Currently #2 on ITunes Pop and MV Also Top 4

34 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

If I subscribe to you, what are the perks? :bigkiss:

:snarky:loves it

31 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

He will let you log on to his YouTube Premium to get Slumber Party more paid streams :urite:

:mcorangu: YouTube Premium streams count more than the free ones too? Damn ive been streaming the living hell out of Brits videos during quarentine :gaspney:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We need a higher than #86 peak. Like what kind of injustice is that? 86? Rebecca Black’s Friday outpeaked in a non streaming environment :otears:

Ikr. We finally got the hot slutty dancey video we asked the gods and we failed It so bad :o

We been here buying and streaming and doing gods work and SP will get its revenge :hahaha: we hope Tanasha is enjoying the SP revival as wel :walkoff:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Ikr. We finally got the hot slutty dancey video we asked the gods and we failed It so bad :o

We been here buying and streaming and doing gods work and SB will get its revenge :hahaha: we hope Tanasha is enjoying the SB revival as wel :walkoff:

It should’ve had 100 million views by now. I can’t sometimes I swear :otears: but leave my good sis Tinashe out of this cause she just tryna survive out here and keeps getting slept on :otears:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1