#JusticeForSlumberParty "Slumber Party" Remixes Currently #2 on ITunes Pop and MV Also Top 4

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:haha:

My current 2020 realization is that her trinity is actually composed of Stripped + Bionic Lotus:chrissy:

I looked at the play count and apparently I play Lotus more now than Back to Basics:byetina:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

My current 2020 realization is that her trinity is actually composed of Stripped + Bionic Lotus:chrissy:

I looked at the play count and apparently I play Lotus more now than Back to Basics:byetina:

She thanks you for keeping those albums alive :fakecry: maybe you can start a #justiceforbionic and #justiceforlotus campaigns :byetina:

• Haha 1
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She thanks you for keeping those albums alive :fakecry: maybe you can start a #justiceforbionic and #justiceforlotus campaigns :byetina:

Justice has already been served as both albums are already certified Gold. :fakecry:

• Haha 1

We should not only buying but also stream like crazy. During JusticeforGlory we get good numbers in iTunes but in Apple Music were lower and also I think in Spotify Glory was nowhere to be found in it's charts (also TIDAL, Deezer and others)

Casual listens will find it in streaming services and that could increase everything.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

We should not only buying but also stream like crazy. During JusticeforGlory we get good numbers in iTunes but in Apple Music were lower and also I think in Spotify Glory was nowhere to be found in it's charts (also TIDAL, Deezer and others)

Casual listens will find it in streaming services and that could increase everything.

It’s so crazy to think about since I’ve been streaming like crazy. But yeah if someone already pays for Spotify I don’t get why they can’t stream it more. I guess not everyone is content with having the entire album comprise the bulk of their year-end lists :haha:

• Like 1