#JusticeForSlumberParty "Slumber Party" Remixes Currently #2 on ITunes Pop and MV Also Top 4

55 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Where was all y'all during the actual Glory and Slumber Party releases? :chrissy:

Either way... slay!  This is just partially the social media and charts impact she needed back then. We're in a rejuvenated Glory era now minus promo/interviews/new music videos.

I’ve bought ten Glory copies and all of the songs made my 2016 Spotify year end list and Slumber Party has been on the list since 2016 but yeah where was I? :staysalty:

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Does buying the EP (all the different remixes) count as multiple sales for the same song?  This is crazy lmaooooo.  Slumber Party could actually get a new peak.  We should start requesting on radio 😂

it does deserve it though.  One of her best songs.  If people buy Glory, wouldn’t it be better to first buy SP and then hit “complete my album”?  Or does it all work the same?

Omg I miss radio request parties. If Lizzo can have a 5 year old or whatever hit so can our Queen :nyschool:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

I wish all Britney stans were on Twitter because the stans there are amazing! 😍

This. I want to know why we were out of the loop here :otears: j could’ve started my streaming party earlier but then again I’ve had Glory on loop since the justice party and bought it on iTunes again since I only had the original iTunes copy sans Tinashe :wigsnatched:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This. I want to know why we were out of the loop here :otears: j could’ve started my streaming party earlier but then again I’ve had Glory on loop since the justice party and bought it on iTunes again since I only had the original iTunes copy sans Tinashe :wigsnatched:

I suggest following Britney Fan accounts such as @BritneyHiatus. They're amazing :makeitrain:

Also, if ya'll have other Britney fan accounts to recommend, let me know! I wanna follow!