#JusticeForSlumberParty "Slumber Party" Remixes Currently #2 on ITunes Pop and MV Also Top 4

23 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Christina always in the shadows :otears:

20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

didn't even see her :gloria:

19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You see :whatitellu: :haha:

I love you both. :gloria:

But really though I literally just 'liked' and commented on a Xtina mutual on Twitter about You Lost Me charting. #JusticeForYouLostMe :fakecry:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But really though I literally just 'liked' and commented on a Xtina mutual on Twitter about You Lost Me charting. #JusticeForYouLostMe :fakecry:

I was stanning for Woohoo at the time and she literally lost me with that song :otears: she got me back with Your Body though :urite:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

How can you ask for justice when you don't even consider it iconic enough, vanguard award worthy?  :fakecry:

I feeeeeel like our wooooorld's been infecteeeeeeed,
And sopppmehoooow you left meeeee neglecteeeeeeed :kyliecry:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

How can you ask for justice when you don't even consider it iconic enough, vanguard award worthy?

I like the song and the video but still not iconic. :byetina: YLM got me through a bad breakup in 2010. Probably my most played song of that year. :fakecry:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I feeeeeel like our wooooorld's been infecteeeeeeed,
And sopppmehoooow you left meeeee neglecteeeeeeed

I would never neglect you and leave you, King. :chrissy:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember hearing it a lot on the radio, but it was some kind of remix

I never heard it on the radio. :idkney: but I listened to it everyday going to class and on my way home on repeat. It felt good just crying my heart out.  :fakecry: