New "Overprotected" VEVO Thumbnail (Britney Spears VEVO Thumbnails History Archive)

MSTAR

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

I LOVE THIS THREAD :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: I think it's so fascinating for some reason, I really do! haha

You put so much work into this... Congrats and thank you :D

I think this is important because in the era of image, whatever you see has to catch your attention in one second. Choosing a picture that may represent a whole video is not an easy task, and it's important to help make it "iconic" (the video still would be the icon in this case)

The same! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

As I upload on YouTube Britney’s videos upscaled/remastered in 4K, I have to choose the right and best frame that represents the whole music video and essentially if it will attract more people or not by choosing the right iconic scene that almost all people remember/like. I just changed all my thumbnails to look more attractive, what do you think?

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

As I upload on YouTube Britney’s videos upscaled/remastered in 4K, I have to choose the right and best frame that represents the whole music video and essentially if it will attract more people or not by choosing the right iconic scene that almost all people remember/like. I just changed all my thumbnails to look more attractive, what do you think?

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

FANTASTIC!! Though I relate "Sometimes" to the... How do yo call this thing to look through a viewfinder or something? The one that's on the pier, she poses right next to it. And I'd change the one for "Born...". The rest look PERFECT!

48 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

FANTASTIC!! Though I relate "Sometimes" to the... How do yo call this thing to look through a viewfinder or something? The one that's on the pier, she poses right next to it. And I'd change the one for "Born...". The rest look PERFECT!

With which frame would you personally choose for Born To Make You Happy? Idk which one tbh lol

3 hours ago, MSTAR said:

With which frame would you personally choose for Born To Make You Happy? Idk which one tbh lol

To me the ideal one would the where she lifts one leg against the wall, but it should be cropped so she's more prominent and at the center; or the last one, where she's laying down with her eyes closed and smiles.

10 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

To me the ideal one would the where she lifts one leg against the wall, but it should be cropped so she's more prominent and at the center; or the last one, where she's laying down with her eyes closed and smiles.

Ok thanks I will try them

17 hours ago, MSTAR said:

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

For Circus, her putting on the BVLGARI jewelry is always that stuck with me so that moment for me

1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

Some of them did not deserve to be changed

1e9cbe29d698c0b212608508c25488ca.jpg

ugh, iconic

anyway, sad that your anticipating video wasn't uploaded man. I'm @clownery on youtube maybe u recognize me lol

Exactly, this thumbnail is iconic! I will use it for my remaster for Do Somethin which will come after the next 4 videos!

To think Do Somethin' was uploaded a couple of years ago, cos if recall it took that long cos of it's actually banned in Europe thx to using counterfeit Louis Vuitton logos and designs. 

When I heard about this on TRL, Damien said until we get word it's okay to air in the US. MTV won't air the video due to the pending lawsuit of the two parties. 

I would love to know all the views. 

Between her and Mariah they are the most streamed 90s acts on any platforms. 

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

To think Do Somethin' was uploaded a couple of years ago, cos if recall it took that long cos of it's actually banned in Europe thx to using counterfeit Louis Vuitton logos and designs. 

When I heard about this on TRL, Damien said until we get word it's okay to air in the US. MTV won't air the video due to the pending lawsuit of the two parties. 

I would love to know all the views. 

Between her and Mariah they are the most streamed 90s acts on any platforms. 

Yeah the Louis Vuitton logo caused problems to the music video performance. But I wonder why the Overprotected Darkchild Remix Video is still not uploaded on her official channel...

Archived