Katy Perry confirms there is no Taylor Swift collab: "not everything is an Easter egg" 💀

• Leader

If you were hoping for a Katy Perry x Taylor Swift collab, I have bad news: it's not happening.

There were rumors floating around that the two pop titans had plans to collaborate together, but turns out... Katy Kats and Swifties read too much into things. 

Katy explains that yea, no Taylor collab is happening on KP5, though she's open to it one day.

Here's what I previously posted about it:

Spoiler

There's buzz Taylor Swift is featured on Katy Perry's new single, "Daisies." :katycry:

Swift loves leaving fans clues, and the timing of this is pretty sus. :peasants:

Katy announced her new single, hours later Swift posted a photo wearing a sweater with daises on it. :fakewow:

"Daisies" drops May 15th so we'll know soon enough! :chrissy:

Exhale, are you here for the collab or is it cheesy? Or both? :fran: 

taylor-daisies.jpg.46669717cf358b9c98713f16e800f2de.jpg

Those aren't daisies though :yaknow:

I don't think Taylor would help Katy out like that. They squashed the beef but they aren't close. Katy should add Drake to the track and then it will go top 10 at least. I can't stand Drake anymore but for some reason just about every song he releases goes top 5 or higher.

• Like 2
  • Leader
57 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Those aren't daisies though :yaknow:

I don't think Taylor would help Katy out like that. They squashed the beef but they aren't close. Katy should add Drake to the track and then it will go top 10 at least. I can't stand Drake anymore but for some reason just about every song he releases goes top 5 or higher.

Explain this :jj: 

• Haha 1

I'm really not intrigued. The title, the cover... I'm not really here for it. And her single is probably going to be released with the second chromatica single, so it's like 2013 but a flop version :ugh:

And I'm so not her for a Sailor Twift collaboration 

I think Katy should have taken more time to focus on her family and then plan a proper comeback. Never really floper was good, but this whole era is just not an era and doesn't feel like she's gaining artistic credibility, chart success or critical consensus tbh

• Love 1

Justbecauseit'soverdoesn'tmeanit'sreallyoverandifIthinkitovermaybeyou'llbecomingoveragain~ And I'll have to get over you all over again. Justbecauseit'soverdoesn'tmeanit'sreallyoverandifIthinkitovermaybeyou'llbecomingoveragain~ And I'll have to get over you all over again. :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I don't follow either of them, but I do know Taylor likes to post clues. Katy releasing a single on the same day as Taylor isn't a good idea :truthtea: I have a feeling Katherine reads Exhale because I said a few months ago that she should enlist Tay Tay on a single to help her career :heresthetea: ...For the record I was kidding, Katherine. Lets see how this goes...:snarky:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Justbecauseit'soverdoesn'tmeanit'sreallyoverandifIthinkitovermaybeyou'llbecomingoveragain~ And I'll have to get over you all over again. Justbecauseit'soverdoesn'tmeanit'sreallyoverandifIthinkitovermaybeyou'llbecomingoveragain~ And I'll have to get over you all over again. :barbie:

Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - Part 36 | Page 23 ...

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block