Here's how to participate in the #JusticeForGlory iTunes Campaign

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Should’ve seen this earlier. I would’ve gifted you the copy I just bought :kidcries:

Aww thank you anyways, I really appreciate it! :hugs: If I decide to buy, I’ll probably just order a physical copy on Amazon or something. I prefer getting physical copies if I buy albums. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Rise :letitburn: even though it won’t have much impact on the charts but it’s a Sunday and I can’t go out so why not :duadance:

Gurl no worries, we will be able to cover it to ATLEAST top 3 by the end of the week, we have a week to accomplish this!:letitburn:keep streaming glory yall:lemmetellu:

10 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I should finally buy this album considering I never did and it’s my favorite Britney album. But also, I’m currently unemployed and don’t want to just give away my money to Lou and Jamie :chrissy:

How much is the album in the US? Maybe I can help you out

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Did glory peak at number one on iTunes US when it first released in 2016?

i literally can’t remember anymore:idkney:

also is there a website that shows what number albums peaked at on iTunes?

yes for like 50+ countries. 

8 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Did glory peak at number one on iTunes US when it first released in 2016?

i literally can’t remember anymore:idkney:

also is there a website that shows what number albums peaked at on iTunes?

Not in the US. I still have the screenshots from 2016 and it sadly only peaked at #2 because it was blocked by Florida Georgia Line :kidcries:

It's already at #56? iTunes has lost so much value, I'm seeing old Mariah Carey albums and an old Madonna remix ep for a song that nobody knows in the top 15:imacat:

Billboard better acknowledge it if it goes #1 tho:drag: they wrote an article about Mariah's album but paid Bedtime Stories dust when it reached #1:drag:

1 minute ago, ShatteredBird said:

It's already at #56? iTunes has lost so much value, I'm seeing old Mariah Carey albums and an old Madonna remix ep for a song that nobody knows in the top 15:imacat:

Billboard better acknowledge it if it goes #1 tho:drag: they wrote an article about Mariah's album but paid Bedtime Stories dust when it reached #1:drag:

EXACTLY! at this point we should be in top 40, not 56!