Here's how to participate in the #JusticeForGlory iTunes Campaign

yall realized that when Britney Jean charted @ #3 recently,  it was because people bought it even tho they knew that those will be going to the pockets of we.know.who. please dont rain on our parades now. we want britney to chart again and be positive. there's too much negativity in the world right now. #justiceforglory 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

I pay £9.99 Great British Pounds monthly to stream Glory on spotify so I won't be taking part in this :staysalty:

Haha I’m from the UK too. I’ll do what I did with Bedtime Stories, if I see it nearing the top 10 then I’ll purchase to give it that extra lil’ boost

6 minutes ago, dasho said:

yall realized that when Britney Jean charted @ #3 recently,  it was because people bought it even tho they knew that those will be going to the pockets of we.know.who. please dont rain on our parades now. we want britney to chart again and be positive. there's too much negativity in the world right now. #justiceforglory 

Yeah I agree, I’m sure Britney’s team has bigger fish to fry, this will not be their main source of income, this really adds to Britney’s legacy when these things happen and might get her some new fans for B10.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I want to support this but I already pay 15€ a month for Premium Spotify and I stream her every day...buying albums is a thing of the past. I feel conflicted. I see many reactions saying they will not support this...what use will it be if I joined...

You can do what I’m gonna do, if i gets near the top 10 then I know this wasn’t all in vain and I purchase a copy to give it that extra push. Just an idea ofc!!

5 minutes ago, ShatteredBird said:

Yeah I agree, I’m sure Britney’s team has bigger fish to fry, this will not be their main source of income, this really adds to Britney’s legacy when these things happen and might get her some new fans for B10.

exactly my thoughts. 

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

These days making things chart on iTunes is a piece of cake and means literally nothing, so it's going to be really sad if y'all fail. Good luck, though.

:gloria:

Hnngg~ Singyyy. That's not the vibe. :unreal:

But you're cute and I love you, so free pass. :bigkiss:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1