Lambs claim no other stan base has right to the justice for hashtag

The lambs are seeming mad. But while I guess the Janet fans get a pass. It's the Madonna fans they are mad at. Cos we got Bedtime stories to #1 on itunes. Which as Billboard pointed out. It's not that hard to do these days since sales are a thing of the past. @Roxxy despite all three albums sold a combined total of 4,000. Billboard did say. It wasn't enough to enter the billboard 200.

So the lambs are trying desperately to get her 2002 album Charmbracelet which still to this day is her worst reviewed album. 42/100 on metacritic. Even glitter had a higher score. 

But she made it to #10. But the rebel hearts made an itunes record.

Bedtime stories #1

I don't search I find #3 (peak, new Madonna remix ep in honor of Orlando Puerta the guy who helped her make billboard chart history as the only act to have a #1 single on an official billboard chart for five consecutive decades. And the only act to have 50 #1 singles on a billboard chart. The most for an artist.)

American Life #7 (#4 peak) was climbing close to #1. But drake happened. 

Music #18 (peak)

Madonna is the only artist to have 4 albums simultaneously in the US iTunes top 20. No other act achieved that. Even during it's relevance as the biggest music market at one point. 

So enjoy Madonna taking tom to heaven. Another thing. The lambs will claim they started..

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

American Life should get that #1 next just cause I want more justice for the album even if it already hit #1 on the Billboard 200. :imacat:

I still find this iTunes #1 ridiculous - but that aside, I really just want more sales for the album because it deserves more. Waaay more. American Life is just sooo underrated because it's sandwiched between two commercially successful eras - the same way Bedtime Stories was in between Erotica and Ray of Light. But that should not be a reason for people to dismiss both albums because they are some of Madonna's most compelling records. :tiffdrink:

Can you show me where the Lambs are mad? And if so, why? The Lambs have had three successful "Justice For" campaigns, one of them ending with a song becoming #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 making Mariah Carey the first artist to have a #1 single in the 90s, 00s, 10s, and the 20s. The Lambs have been doing the "Justice For" thing for years and have literally just finished Justice For E=MC² so know they're moving on to a different album. It has nothing to do with Madge. You clearly have certain biases that have clouded your sense of reality.

Archived