Exhalers Google/Zoom meet up

nerdygeekgrl

3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Would anyone be interested? I know we all live in diff time zones so we'd prob have to do on a weekend so it doesn't interfere with our work schedules. 

LOL except I have to work on the weekends sometimes :gloria: but I don't have as many shifts arranged for May dd (I work freelance).

But yes, this could be fun :tbh: 

12 minutes ago, Isla said:

LOL except I have to work on the weekends sometimes :gloria: but I don't have as many shifts arranged for May dd (I work freelance).

But yes, this could be fun :tbh: 

Yeah Def something in May since April is practically over lol. I can discuss it with @JordanMiller if he'd like and we can arrange a day and time that would work for everyone. Maybe do like a poll anf see what day of the week works best and once we establish that, a time that works for everyone. That's gonna be tricky cuz everyone is from all over the world so it'd have to be something not too late but not too early either. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yeah Def something in May since April is practically over lol. I can discuss it with @JordanMiller if he'd like and we can arrange a day and time that would work for everyone. Maybe do like a poll anf see what day of the week works best and once we establish that, a time that works for everyone. That's gonna be tricky cuz everyone is from all over the world so it'd have to be something not too late but not too early either. 

Yess! I'm still undecided about whether or not to show my face, but we'll see ;) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block