What is Primeny worst choregraphy?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Her recent IG dancing was pretty shocking. It was fast, but awful. Annoying because if she had a decent choreographer she could probably dance okay again - not great, but okay. Hey, at least her annoying tics have gone now. Must be an on stage thing. 

she's not bad now, just lack a lot of motivation and reasons to put effort to it.

On 4/22/2020 at 11:55 PM, Deyonce said:

Born To Make You Happy should've never had a choreography. She should've just stood and sang her heart out.

Noo! I LOVED the music video choreography for BTMYH... they somehow made it work for a ballad and it was so moving. But yes the live performance version I agree.

On 4/23/2020 at 12:05 PM, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Her recent IG dancing was pretty shocking. It was fast, but awful. Annoying because if she had a decent choreographer she could probably dance okay again - not great, but okay. Hey, at least her annoying tics have gone now. Must be an on stage thing. 

I know you aren’t suggesting that she get a choreographer for her having fun dancing in her living room... 

She does do well with choreographers. This one always comes to mind and this was not long ago at all. 

On 4/22/2020 at 7:09 PM, osherlovesbritney said:

I think the worst one is "me against the music" (from "in the zone", 2003 recorded by Britney Spears and Maddona, lead single ):gagasmile:

Excuse me??? The MATM choreo and performances were some of the hardest Britney has ever done in her entire career and she completely KILLED IT :liar:

Oh come on guys, The hook Up is her worst choreography. And worst in the zone track as well.

The fact she wasn’t using shoes and the visuals were so bad it makes me consider that one as her worst choreo as primeney.

but i guess many of you aren’t ready for that conversation.

I never really liked the Toxic choreography. I don’t know why. Perhaps it wasn’t the choreo as such and maybe just that she lip synced the song but I get really bored watching Toxic performances. She could have even did a pre record or something. I never felt like she was really into it. I loved the OHT performance though they were on fire :bsass:

As for someone saying MATM well that’s just plain bad taste :umwtf:

On 4/22/2020 at 9:02 PM, PokemonSpears said:

not actual choreography, because I think that was the purpose of the performance, to be more about the visuals, but still kind of boring

Some people could also bring this up

I think it's nice she tried to change things up for Slave, and the choreo it's not that bad, but it does feel strange to see Slave without the classic break 

OMG. Definitely the Baby/Slave NFL performance. I remember when that came out and thinking it was like there was no choreo at all. The best part was the flames and fireworks.

3 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Correct. But this choreography is excellent and Britney slays it (in heels none the less). Maybe it’s just too intricate for you to comprehend :yaknow:

Yes. It feels so robotic for me compared to the whole onyx tour and itz ****-3am erotica vibe...

But saying something is the worst doesn't mean it's bad. It's means that is capable of more so its a complement.

It literally isn't. :imacat:

Me Against the Music is one of the toughest choreographies of prime Britney. And yes, it being hard is also a catalyst as to why it is now highly regarded in the fandom. It is complex and not basic but go off.

And not you editing the OP to get away from the down votes and the dragging.

Literally reductive:reductive:

On 4/23/2020 at 9:04 AM, fays1 said:

What It's Like to Be Me

What is this. :ohwut:

WILTBM is one of the top tier choreographies of Britney's entire career.

Taste has definitely left when two of Britney's best choreographies are getting mentioned in a thread about her "worst choreographies". :girlbye:

12 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It literally isn't. :imacat:

Me Against the Music is one of the toughest choreographies of prime Britney. And yes, it being hard is also a catalyst as to why it is now highly regarded in the fandom. It is complex and not basic but go off.

And not you editing the OP to get away from the down votes and the dragging.

Literally reductive:reductive:

What is this. :ohwut:

WILTBM is one of the top tier choreographies of Britney's entire career.

Taste has definitely left when two of Britney's best choreographies are getting mentioned in a thread about her "worst choreographies". :girlbye:

this exhale is a very shady place.
now I understand why YouTube and Reddit hates us:chrissy: 

I changed it bec I wanted people to write their opinion, not react to MY opinion.

Archived