Joe Exotic's wacky wedding

jordeezy river red

8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:zoomzoom: I said they were straight, which is what the documentary supports for Travis, and what John himself stated. You're the one claiming that they loved him (which they clearly didn't if they were smashing everyone else in the park, which was also mentioned in the documentary). I simply said a person can romantically love another even if they're not ******** attracted to them, I never said they loved him.

So these reaches you are making are all your own, sweetie. :gelis: 

And I said they can attempt to paint themselves as straight but their actions prove otherwise.  You can believe lies all you want but they were married to an older man who talks about the *** they had.  So, go off if you wanna but you sound like a Twitter troll.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
16 hours ago, MonsterOfFame said:

I think the documentary left out the big play ***** probably had in their personalities and relationships. If you're high on ****/coke all day, you'd be happy doing almost anything with anyone. It's known to make you ***** so that would explain why the "straight" guys didn't mind having *** with men (they were probably bi/curious). **** also makes you hyper-focused, so it would explain his obsession on Carole.

Instead, the documentary framed most of them as being eccentric hillbillies rather than **** addicts whose addictions fueled their erratic behavior.

In the new episode, the husband said he was never on ***** that whole time :surejan:

• Super Mods
On 4/16/2020 at 2:58 PM, JordanMiller said:

When that scene happened in the documentary I was like :airpls:

The guys reaction was exactly mines, I thought it was him just joking too and when the guy put his hand over his mouth, I was like omg this is no joke, this is real, it was so unreal.

Archived