Joe Exotic's wacky wedding

jordeezy river red

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Joe Exotic seems to have once been a genuinely kind-hearted individual with his heart and intentions in the right place.

Unfortunately, he let ego enter his life and subsequently did a full 180. He lost touch of his original self and allowed greed and fame-seeking to rule his life.

Quite a sad story.

Why you gotta bring Beyoncé into this? :deserves:

I think Joe ruffled some feathers with his political talk.  When running for any type of office, the powers that be seem to want someone who is "eloquent" and good at flowering over facts whereas Joe was breaking down how profit was being made by politicians who were being paid by these non-profit charities.  After this governor of Oklahoma run, where he placed in THIRD PLACE, they went ahead and conned him.  I can tell that he knew he messed up after Jeff told him to leave, he realized he had been lured into a blackmail scheme that most likely was orchestrated by more people than alleged in the court documents. 

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

When that scene happened in the documentary I was like :airpls:

It is so sad - I went out and found Joe's old Youtube channel and there is a video where he was saying he felt like nobody listened to him and he started banging his fists on the side of a truck and dented it and Joe called it a "tantrum".  You can tell he had a lot of issues. 

Can we address the elephant in the room? Joe is old, and ugly, and just generally unpleasant to be around. Yet somehow (and by somehow, we all know I mean the tigers and *****) he managed to get not one, not two, but THREE gorgeous, young husbands. :zoomzoom: (Yes, I know John had **** mouth during the documentary. But he got new teeth and now he's **** AF. Don't at me.)

I can't even get ONE BOYFRIEND. Like, WTH guys? :katycry: And poor Travis. I would definitely have fun with John and Dillon, but Travis was hands down the most beautiful of the three. :mcry:

And we can all agree that Dillon is definitely gay AF and a power bottom, right? I know the other two were straight, but Dillon DEFINITELY pinged my gaydar. I wonder how good his gag reflex is. :gelis:

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Can we address the elephant in the room? Joe is old, and ugly, and just generally unpleasant to be around. Yet somehow (and by somehow, we all know I mean the tigers and *****) he managed to get not one, not two, but THREE gorgeous, young husbands. :zoomzoom: (Yes, I know John had **** mouth during the documentary. But he got new teeth and now he's **** AF. Don't at me.)

I can't even get ONE BOYFRIEND. Like, WTH guys? :katycry: And poor Travis. I would definitely have fun with John and Dillon, but Travis was hands down the most beautiful of the three. :mcry:

And we can all agree that Dillon is definitely gay AF and a power bottom, right? I know the other two were straight, but Dillon DEFINITELY pinged my gaydar. I wonder how good his gag reflex is. :gelis:

The other 2 were not "straight" - I wish the LGBT community would stop with that narrative.  They are trying to make Joe out to be a predator of younger straight guys but sorry - no straight man is gonna marry a man and have relations with him.  Even gay for pay is gay. 

7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The other 2 were not "straight" - I wish the LGBT community would stop with that narrative.  They are trying to make Joe out to be a predator of younger straight guys but sorry - no straight man is gonna marry a man and have relations with him.  Even gay for pay is gay. 

John directly says on camera that he was straight. If he identifies as straight, we have no reason to tell him he's wrong. And other interviewees said Travis identified as straight as well. Not to mention, both were confirmed to have slept with women, and John is still with the woman he left Joe for. Whether they're actually bi, pan, omni, whatever, is not my concern.

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

John directly says on camera that he was straight. If he identifies as straight, we have no reason to tell him he's wrong. And other interviewees said Travis identified as straight as well. Not to mention, both were confirmed to have slept with women, and John is still with the woman he left Joe for. Whether they're actually bi, pan, omni, whatever, is not my concern.

By you saying they were straight, you are dismissing that they loved Joe and it is obvious that John did for sure - not sure about Travis even though he did publicly marry him. 

8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

By you saying they were straight, you are dismissing that they loved Joe 

Loving someone romantically and being ******** attracted to them are not at all the same thing, and your sexuality does not preclude you from falling in love with people of a given gender. That's why you see openly gay men sometimes staying with their straight wives, because they still love them. By suggesting that love and sexuality are mutually exclusive, you're actually invalidating asexuals and aromantics, who don't feel ****** attraction or romantic love at all, respectively.

35 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Loving someone romantically and being ******** attracted to them are not at all the same thing, and your sexuality does not preclude you from falling in love with people of a given gender. That's why you see openly gay men sometimes staying with their straight wives, because they still love them. By suggesting that love and sexuality are mutually exclusive, you're actually invalidating asexuals and aromantics, who don't feel ****** attraction or romantic love at all, respectively.

So you are saying despite them loving him, they could have had *** with him and gotten aroused while still having no attraction?  You make no sense and are simply trying to argue.  Go back to Twitter now. 

I think the documentary left out the big play ***** probably had in their personalities and relationships. If you're high on ****/coke all day, you'd be happy doing almost anything with anyone. It's known to make you ***** so that would explain why the "straight" guys didn't mind having *** with men (they were probably bi/curious). **** also makes you hyper-focused, so it would explain his obsession on Carole.

Instead, the documentary framed most of them as being eccentric hillbillies rather than **** addicts whose addictions fueled their erratic behavior.

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

So you are saying despite them loving him, they could have had *** with him and gotten aroused while still having no attraction?  You make no sense and are simply trying to argue.  Go back to Twitter now. 

:zoomzoom: I said they were straight, which is what the documentary supports for Travis, and what John himself stated. You're the one claiming that they loved him (which they clearly didn't if they were smashing everyone else in the park, which was also mentioned in the documentary). I simply said a person can romantically love another even if they're not ******** attracted to them, I never said they loved him.

So these reaches you are making are all your own, sweetie. :gelis: 

Archived