I love Mariah, but she should admit she hates JLo and dance pop stars in general

I don't think she hates "dance pop stars in general". I can't name all the ones that she's praised, but she seems to like Britney and Gaga based on her interactions with them. 

As shady as Mariah can be, I feel like most of the artists that she's shaded kind of deserved it. I mean didn't Madonna say something like "I'd rather kill myself than be Mariah Carey", which ignited their feud in the first place? Then of course there was the JLo drama because of Tommy Mottola stealing a sample that Mariah was going to use and giving it to JLo instead. And I think Xtina said rude things about Mariah in some interviews.

• Like 1

It’s kinda dumb of Mariah to say J.Lo can “sleep 8 hrs day because she doesn’t sing.” Even if she doesn’t sing live or doesn’t sing 100% of her songs, J.Lo works very hard in her own way. I’m pretty sure the dancing J.Lo does is more physically exhausting than standing behind a mic in one spot singing. Really I think both women just need to get over it, maybe J.Lo should apologize for the things that happened back in the day, but I get the feeling Mariah wouldn’t even be willing to listen. Or maybe they’re faking it, because fueds sell and get headlines. Either way, both of them are in their 50s, and legends in their own way, so it would be nice to see them move on and leave the drama in the past 

On 4/21/2020 at 6:19 PM, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Parenthetically, the other day I read that being obsessed with celebrities presents pathological personalities. :(

Please explain this part more!!! What are pathological personalities??? I like it when random but interesting comments like these pop up! 😁I would appreciate your explanation. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block