I love Mariah, but she should admit she hates JLo and dance pop stars in general

Even way before I don't know her happened.  MC already started hating on jlo. 

From an interview she claimed jlo is soul less and nothing is there. To alluding that she can sleep 8 hours a day cos she can't sing her own songs or write her own  material. 

From Comments about Madonna and other divas. It's clearly there. She hates pop music and performers in general. She really only respects woman who stand behind a microphone and just sing. 

mariah-jlo.jpg

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Even way before I don't know her happened.  MC already started hating on jlo. 

From an interview she claimed jlo is soul less and nothing is there. To alluding that she can sleep 8 hours a day cos she can't sing her own songs or write her own  material. 

From Comments about Madonna and other divas. It's clearly there. She hates pop music and performers in general. She really only respects woman who stand behind a microphone and just sing. 

The Jlo thing is way more complex. 

And Madonna started shading her first. 

• Like 9

Tbh I don’t see the big deal about JLo. Sure she works hard (to stay relevant) and she’s a solid performer/dancer but she’s hardly original or even memorable. So Mariah kinda spilled facts. Plus the blatant song stealing would put her on my permanent black list too :nyschool:

I don’t think that Mariah hates dance pop stars themselves, she seems to me like she’d be into ballads, old love songs and vocalists of a bygone era. I bet she’s an old music stan. So she probably really doesn’t know most of them. Can’t hold it against the woman for not being a dance pop music fan I guess. I think Mariah lives in a world of her own and that she cares far less about the things her fans think she cares about :tiffhair:

Plus, Mariah might be the shade queen but she’s mostly kept it classy and rarely starts it first. Madonna attacked her to keep the new talent out. The JLo thing probably started well before the public know. She wasn’t an overnight sensation and people in the industry talk. Also, there’s the whole thing about JLo allegedly not even singing her first few records so as if the vocalist of a generation with #1’s left, right and centre is going to stan that :mcwave:

• Love 1
  • Like 7
54 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Madonna is talented unlike Jlo the talentless trend hopper

Madonna is massively talented and boy does she let you know she knows it. But being talented doesn’t give license to be an A grade a hole. Imagine doing so much for women in the business and then cutting down other women because you were threatened and immature about it :mariahstare:

• Like 4
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Tbh I don’t see the big deal about JLo. Sure she works hard (to stay relevant) and she’s a solid performer/dancer but she’s hardly original or even memorable. So Mariah kinda spilled facts. Plus the blatant song stealing would put her on my permanent black list too :nyschool:

I don’t think that Mariah hates dance pop stars themselves, she seems to me like she’d be into ballads, old love songs and vocalists of a bygone era. I bet she’s an old music stan. So she probably really doesn’t know most of them. Can’t hold it against the woman for not being a dance pop music fan I guess. I think Mariah lives in a world of her own and that she cares far less about the things her fans think she cares about :tiffhair:

Plus, Mariah might be the shade queen but she’s mostly kept it classy and rarely starts it first. Madonna attacked her to keep the new talent out. The JLo thing probably started well before the public know. She wasn’t an overnight sensation and people in the industry talk. Also, there’s the whole thing about JLo allegedly not even singing her first few records so as if the vocalist of a generation with #1’s left, right and centre is going to stan that :mcwave:

This is why I stan Shakira 

and still think she deserved her own Super Bowl 

she actually writes her music and plays instruments and sings and dances 

like jlo steals vocals and songs 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
7 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

The Jlo thing is way more complex. 

And Madonna started shading her first. 

Yea madonna was fcking rude. I love her but she was. When mariah came out she said her and her music were stupid and shes rather kill herself then make music like that. Mariah was a huge fan so i think it was really disappointing for her. Mariah put her defenses up. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block