I love Mariah, but she should admit she hates JLo and dance pop stars in general

5 hours ago, helloitsme said:

Yea madonna was fcking rude. I love her but she was. When mariah came out she said her and her music were stupid and shes rather kill herself then make music like that. Mariah was a huge fan so i think it was really disappointing for her. Mariah put her defenses up. 

I dont know if or what but did she really say it here

Mariah in 2006: she's a legend, she's been around a really long time, and I am happy for her."

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
On 4/15/2020 at 3:26 PM, HauntedCircus said:

I love it that Brit and Mariah love each other. :gobaby: Both iconic legends.  

I think Mariah only genuinely hates/can't stand those who have said/done something negative towards her. She doesn't hate or shade without a reason. 

Mimi is not a bad person. :mcwave:

I love that out of all the pop girls, she goes out of her way to shower compliments. I remember she was like “she’s a nice girl!” very loudly because everyone was expecting shade from her since Britney is known to have weak vocals.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Mariah doesn't dislike people just because they're pop singers, she dislikes them for a reason. Regarding J.Lo it was because Tommy Mottola decided to sabotage Glitter by stealing the firecracker sample that Mariah was gonna put on Loverboy, Tommy stole it and put in in J.Lo's I'm Real. The reason J.Lo's music career even took off was because Tommy supported her career just to spite Mariah, had Mariah and Tommy been on good terms J.Lo's music career wouldn't have been as big as it was. Regarding Madonna it was because she said this out of the blue which was extremely rude (I still like Madonna tho), obviously Mariah responded:

Madonna has been known for dissing other female artists, she's like the Nicki Minaj of pop music regarding that, I still love Madonna tho and she has changed since then

• Like 1
19 hours ago, bliss said:

Regarding Madonna it was because she said this out of the blue which was extremely rude (I still like Madonna tho), obviously Mariah responded:

Madonna has been known for dissing other female artists, she's like the Nicki Minaj of pop music regarding that, I still love Madonna tho and she has changed since then

LIES. 

M is not the Nicki of pop, that's an insult. 

11 minutes ago, bliss said:

both her and nicki were/are known for feuding with other female artists, I'm only comparing them in terms of that not anything else

Nicki is literally talentless. Can't sing, can't dance, not a good performer, doesn't even write her songs, hell she can't even rap (Madge can't rap either though) 

Also Nicki is a rapper. M is pop. 

Nicki and Madge are NOTHING ALIKE. 

Also idk if it's true but Mariah said she enjoyed Madge's first album.

However Madge was and is kinda rude, yes it's true. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Nicki is literally talentless. Can't sing, can't dance, not a good performer, doesn't even write her songs, hell she can't even rap (Madge can't rap either though) 

Also Nicki is a rapper. M is pop. 

Nicki and Madge are NOTHING ALIKE. 

Also idk if it's true but Mariah said she enjoyed Madge's first album.

However Madge was and is kinda rude, yes it's true. 

I'm not comparing them in terms of talent, I'm comparing them personality wise :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block