My Loneliness...is SAVING me!

AleXelA

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, AleXelA said:

hi y'allll...wowee it's been one pandemic since I've been here lol. How are you all doing? Did you see (of course you did) the Britney meme of BOMT with a coronavirus PSA?

Hey boo! Are you talking about this?

Britney Spears rewrites Baby One More Time lyrics to 'my ...

I'm overwhelmed. I work fulltime at a law firm, and take care of my two disabled parents. My dad just had heart surgery last week and my mom is doing chemo. I am not doing well at all. I'm stressed AF, but Exhale is giving me an escape from the real world where I can pretend I'm a kid again loving Britney and just talking to my friends at school about her. :sendinglove:

Sunflowers 🌻 turn according to the position of the sun. In other words, they “chase the light.” You might already know this, but there is another fact that you probably do not know!

Have you ever wondered what happens on cloudy and rainy days when the sun is completely covered by clouds?🤔

This is an interesting question. Isn’t it?

Perhaps you think the sunflower withers or turns its head towards the ground. Is this what crossed your mind?

Well, that’s incorrect!

This is what happens?

They turn towards each other to share their energy.🌻🌻

Nature’s perfection is amazing. Now let’s apply this reflection to our lives. Many people may become low-spirited, and the most vulnerable ones, sometimes, become depressed.
How about following the example of the beautiful sunflowers 🌻i.e."Supporting and empowering each other". Nature has so much to teach us.

Wishing everyone a "Sun flower"🌻 trait of turning towards each other on their cloudy and gloomy days.

Spread goodness...it will come back to you..

44 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Sunflowers 🌻 turn according to the position of the sun. In other words, they “chase the light.” You might already know this, but there is another fact that you probably do not know!

Have you ever wondered what happens on cloudy and rainy days when the sun is completely covered by clouds?🤔

This is an interesting question. Isn’t it?

Perhaps you think the sunflower withers or turns its head towards the ground. Is this what crossed your mind?

Well, that’s incorrect!

This is what happens?

They turn towards each other to share their energy.🌻🌻

Nature’s perfection is amazing. Now let’s apply this reflection to our lives. Many people may become low-spirited, and the most vulnerable ones, sometimes, become depressed.
How about following the example of the beautiful sunflowers 🌻i.e."Supporting and empowering each other". Nature has so much to teach us.

Wishing everyone a "Sun flower"🌻 trait of turning towards each other on their cloudy and gloomy days.

Spread goodness...it will come back to you..

that sounds like a post Britney would upload 

8 hours ago, Born2Die said:

I'm overwhelmed. I work fulltime at a law firm, and take care of my two disabled parents. My dad just had heart surgery last week and my mom is doing chemo. I am not doing well at all. I'm stressed AF, but Exhale is giving me an escape from the real world where I can pretend I'm a kid again loving Britney and just talking to my friends at school about her. :sendinglove:

Aww you are awesome!  💙

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 12:52 AM, Blackout2006 said:

I feel like the only person who is enjoying quarantine honestly :mhm: I just hate e-learning:ohi: the crappiest thing from quarantine :trash:

So sorry for the delayed response! Haha that makes two of us...I love this calmness and sense of peace...#introvertsarelovingthis. E-learning sounds annoying tbh lol...because it cuts into the feeling of freedom haha! Hopefully it's been better :)

On 4/9/2020 at 1:00 AM, Born2Die said:

Yes, that one! I'm so sorry for the delayed response...

and...<3 omGsh, I'm so sorry to hear of all you're going through. I'm going to personally message you if that's ok after this, but i...totally understand and hope that you are taking some time you need for yourself, even if it's little things here and there.

6 hours ago, AleXelA said:

So sorry for the delayed response! Haha that makes two of us...I love this calmness and sense of peace...#introvertsarelovingthis. E-learning sounds annoying tbh lol...because it cuts into the feeling of freedom haha! Hopefully it's been better :)

Are you having e-learning, because you basically described my classes feeling within a sentence:meryl: we hate it so much:didilie:even the toppers don’t like e-learning:goat: when we finally got 3 months of peace and happiness to help re-solve our life’s, to see it in a different perspective, to understand the new age and coming into 8th grade, school is like: OH hEll No-o-o-oUH :miley: freaking hate em:bedtime:

19 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Are you having e-learning, because you basically described my classes feeling within a sentence:meryl: we hate it so much:didilie:even the toppers don’t like e-learning:goat: when we finally got 3 months of peace and happiness to help re-solve our life’s, to see it in a different perspective, to understand the new age and coming into 8th grade, school is like: OH hEll No-o-o-oUH :miley: freaking hate em:bedtime:

haha no i have adult e-learning (aka work:() but i totally understand....you're in 8th grade?! OmG can we trade lol...exactly, talking about the different perspective and having to go back :/ but school is almost up right?

5 hours ago, AleXelA said:

haha no i have adult e-learning (aka work:() but i totally understand....you're in 8th grade?! OmG can we trade lol...exactly, talking about the different perspective and having to go back :/ but school is almost up right?

:haha: well you sure you want to exchange places because 8th grade S-U-C-K-S :mcorangu:

Archived