Dua Lipa/Ariana Grande/Doja Cat Team Up On Most Epic Mashup

RadicalOptimism

So I love mashups and stumbled upon this EPIC mashup of Dua Lipa’s ICONIC Break My Heart, Ariana Grande’s SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SINGLE Greedy and Doja Cat’s Say So. The video is SO GOOD I would love for this to have been real but the editing is A+ it might as well been. Recommend a watch you won’t regret it! :barbie:

mashup-ari-doja-dua.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Roxxy said:

I love how this also came up in my suggestions. Omg Greedy fits so perfectly :gobaby: (except the pitch is wrong but maybe to avoid copyright). When will your faves have a Greedy. They could never. :sobbing:

Never! And I was shook when I started watching and took me a minute to say wait Greedy doesn’t have a video because the editing was that good  :yesplease:

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Never! And I was shook when I started watching and took me a minute to say wait Greedy doesn’t have a video because the editing was that good  :yesplease:

I noticed the editing omg the Ariana clips were fire. :letitburn: I used to make music videos on Windows Movie Maker back in high school and I only had the Lilo & Stitch movie and Live from Las Vegas footage on my computer and that's what I would use to make music videos for I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) and Do Somethin'.:unreal:

10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Roxxy another one they made that is just so good 

Oh... my goood...:dead: I totally did not expect that. I thought it was gonna be Stupid Love vocals. Omg the editing is so good. :orangu: Reminds me of that Lace and Leather video that an Exhaler shared like a month ago or something.

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I noticed the editing omg the Ariana clips were fire. :letitburn: I used to make music videos on Windows Movie Maker back in high school and I only had the Lilo & Stitch movie and Live from Las Vegas footage on my computer and that's what I would use to make music videos for I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) and Do Somethin'.:unreal:

Omg me too! I would post them on YouTube but back in 2009-2010 they would always get removed :haha: I had so many iconic videos. Tik Tok goes amazingly well to the Do Somethin music video :yesplease:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Oh... my goood...:dead: I totally did not expect that. I thought it was gonna be Stupid Love vocals. Omg the editing is so good. :orangu: Reminds me of that Lace and Leather video that an Exhaler shared like a month ago or something.

Right?! And I never saw it, but I love when they make the lips match the lyrics :yesplease:

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg me too! I would post them on YouTube but back in 2009-2010 they would always get removed :haha: I had so many iconic videos. Tik Tok goes amazingly well to the Do Somethin music video :yesplease:

Well atleast you had good stuff. Imagine my videos having Lilo & Stitch footage in them. :unreal: I was obsessed (maybe still am) with that movie for a looong time. To this day, I still ask my good friend to do Stitch impressions like out of the blue. :haha:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Well atleast you had good stuff. Imagine my videos having Lilo & Stitch footage in them. :unreal: I was obsessed (maybe still am) with that movie for a looong time. To this day, I still ask my good friend to do Stitch impressions like out of the blue. :haha:

I am legit :queenie: at the thought of I’ve Just Begun instead of Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride :gloria:

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I am legit :queenie: at the thought of I’ve Just Begun instead of Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride :gloria:

I actually found my videos to be heartwarming and touching back then. :crying1: Despite the music being hard hitting like Do Somethin' and I've Just Begun. :haha: Omg now that I realized, I also made one for I'm a Slave 4 U just imagine what was i thinking. :gloria:

11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I actually found my videos to be heartwarming and touching back then. :crying1: Despite the music being hard hitting like Do Somethin' and I've Just Begun. :haha: Omg now that I realized, I also made one for I'm a Slave 4 U just imagine what was i thinking. :gloria:

These videos need to see the light :haha:

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

These videos need to see the light :haha:

Omg I no longer have it. :haha: It was from my very first computer from middle school. It died, i think sophomore year and we bought a new one a week after. I wasn't like super techy and internet savvy then (i still am, i think) so I wouldn't know about backups or whatever. :wontcry: but omg I swear to this day I still believe my videos were so good and i don't know. The Lilo & Stitch ones were fun and heartwarming. :crying1:

Archived