Drake's son revealed

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Lol I think the pregnancy was unintentional :cackling:

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He did sent her three times via court for a DNA test. Plus the way it sounded in the beginning.  He wanted nothing to do with the child. I wonder if miss Rona gave him.a change of heart..

Yikes. :eheeek:

7 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

He’s so ******* cuteeee Awww

i had a dream last night that I had a little brother last night and he was annoying me lmfao

I guess it’s just my way to deal with the loss of my baby brother who died in the womb at 7 months 

Ugh sorry to make this thread so dark :gagasmile:

It happened to my mom too , the baby didn't make it , she had a complication and couldn't give birth to it and honestly I feel sorry for my mom it must have been so sad for her , I however don't really feel anything since I never met it :wigsnatched: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block