Madonna, naked in a bathtub, calls Coronavirus "the great equalizer"

4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Madonna filmed a video naked in a bathtub reciting what sounds like poetry about COVID-19.

That's a sentence I didn't think I'd ever write.

Here's what she had to say in the bizarre clip.

"How smart you are, where you live, how old you are, what amazing stories you can tell. It's the great equaliser and what's terrible about is it what's great about it," she said.

"What's terrible about it is that it's made us all equal in many ways and what's wonderful about is, is that it's made us all equal in many ways."

"Like I used to say at the end of human nature every night, if the ship goes down, we're all going down together."

Is this eccentric and cool or just weird? :madonna:

madonna-covid.jpg

I  adore Madonna..... but girl, enough with the botox, and enough with the random posts about nothing. Just make music or don't .... but Jesus 

• Like 1

She’s in a bathtub and there are people in Brazil (specially the ones living in the favelas, who are really poor) that doesn’t even have money to buy a soap to wash their hands.. it’s sad but true. People here are really concerned when the virus get to these places.. so, no! The virus is not a great equalizer. It’s the very opposite. Madonna has adopted three children from Africa and already visited the favelas in Brazil, so she knows things are not the same. I’m getting disappointed with Madonna everyday..

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Well Madonna does see herself as a prophet. 

Her track Future from Madame X came true. With the people dying. Not everybody is coming to the future..

And with several cities like Vegas, New york and etc. Her Ghosttown video sure looks like it's happening.

But like Madonna said. Everybody could die. I'll be like a cockroach and be the only living thing on this planet. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.