Madonna, naked in a bathtub, calls Coronavirus "the great equalizer"

• Leader

Madonna filmed a video naked in a bathtub reciting what sounds like poetry about COVID-19.

That's a sentence I didn't think I'd ever write.

Here's what she had to say in the bizarre clip.

"How smart you are, where you live, how old you are, what amazing stories you can tell. It's the great equaliser and what's terrible about is it what's great about it," she said.

"What's terrible about it is that it's made us all equal in many ways and what's wonderful about is, is that it's made us all equal in many ways."

"Like I used to say at the end of human nature every night, if the ship goes down, we're all going down together."

Is this eccentric and cool or just weird? :madonna:

madonna-covid.jpg

• Like 2
  • Leader
12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love you Madonna and you look great but I do not agree. It isn't COVID-19 that makes us all equal or any plague or any natural disaster. You are romanticizing this. I believe it is the act of defecation or taking a **** is what makes us all equal. It is the most humbling act you can ever do as a human being because no matter what social class you belong to, you will forget all of that and take off your pants, sit down, and poop. We all do it. Nobody escapes pooping. It is the true equalizer. Hehe. Bye~ :arianabye:

Madame X is... a romanticizer 

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block