Spring breakers in Miami don't care about the Coronavirus

• Leader

Young people are partying in Miami despite the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.

According to those interviewed, nothing's going to get in the way of them living it up, even if it means they'd risk spreading the virus and likely infecting others.

My first reaction was outrage, but after careful consideration I came to the conclusion that we can't MAKE people do the right thing. The best practice is to live with intention, be an example, and hope others follow suit. 

Thoughts? Do they have the right to party right now?

spring-breakers.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Don't stop, make it pop, DJ blow my speakers up~ tonight, imma fight 'til we see the sunlight~ tik tok, on the clock, but the party don't stop no~ Whoa-oh oh oh~ Whoa-oh oh oh~ :prettyney:

Come join the party! It is a celebration!!!   Cuz anybody just won’t do. Let’s get this started, no more hesitation!! Cuz everybody wants to party with you!!!!madonna GIF

4 minutes ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

Come join the party! It is a celebration!!!   Cuz anybody just won’t do. Let’s get this started, no more hesitation!! Cuz everybody wants to party with you!!!!madonna GIF

See the sunlight, we ain't stopping~ Keep on dancing 'til the world ends~ If you feel it, let it happen~ Keep on dancing 'til the world ends~ woah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh~ woah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh~ woah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh~ woah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh~ 

britney spears brit mv GIF

Archived