Keri Hilson insinuates the Coronavirus is caused by 5G

• Leader

WELP. :madonna:

Keri Hilson firmly believes what's happening in the world right now is a result of the Chinese inventing 5G capabilities. 

5G is the fifth generation wireless technology for digital cellular networks that began wide deployment in 2019. - Wikipedia

"People have been trying to warn us about 5G for YEARS. Petitions, organizations, studies...what we’re going thru is the affects of radiation," she said. "5G launched in CHINA. Nov 1, 2019. People dropped dead. See attached & go to my IG stories for more. TURN OFF 5G by disabling LTE!!!"

Queen of protecting the planet. You know what, I'm not taking any chances. 5G is TRASH and I'm turning it off. Lol.

What do you think? Is she on to something?

This is the kind of energy I need for Blackout II.

keri-hilson-5g.jpg

• Like 2

:ineedthetruth:

Oh god Keri, sis. You don't get the flu from radiation. :embarrassney: You just slowly die. But like really slow. Like, slooooooooooooooow. And unless exposed to a great amount of radiation, that's the only way for you to die instantly. Atleast that's what I know. Thank you for Gimme More but you can log off from Twitter now.

• Like 4

chil' what....omfg. this is so kooky. celebrities are too damn much lord. it could have health effects, it's not well researched enough, but it sure as **** aint making people get a virus. ppl are so wild man this doesn't make any sense at ALL but i know there will be at least SOME people who pick it up and run w it like they did with the horse**** jenny mccarthy put out about "vaccines cause autism" and everything ******* gwyn says about anything...

• Like 2

I’ve seen and read a lot about 5G, and it’s disgusting that it’s being implemented against people without their consent, it’s a weapon. It’s not safe and it’s radiation ****s up the body completely, it literally cooks you over a prolonged period of time as you slowly feel miserable and co crazy. It kills birds, creates brain tumors and overall makes you extremely uncomfortable. People who instal those towers wear big radiation hazmat suits. Don’t trust it. 5G was launched in China and no one seems to be talking about that. CV is just propaganda to distract people from what’s really happening. We’re being experimented on, it’s not a virus or a flu.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’ve seen and read a lot about 5G, and it’s disgusting that it’s being implemented against people without their consent, it’s a weapon. It’s not safe and it’s radiation ****s up the body completely, it literally cooks you over a prolonged period of time as you slowly feel miserable and co crazy. It kills birds, creates brain tumors and overall makes you extremely uncomfortable. People who instal those towers wear big radiation hazmat suits. Don’t trust it. 5G was launched in China and no one seems to be talking about that. CV is just propaganda to distract people from what’s really happening. We’re being experimented on, it’s not a virus or a flu.

You should send this to Keri and see what she says 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Yes , and those dumbasses think we're crazy for speaking the truth ,ughhh when will people wake up 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block